Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

11 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

One twin just came from the stairs near the patio doors  There must be another floor below the living room

Yes, the bedrooms are under the living room. Those numbers under the map are "camera groups", not floor levels. It is abit confusing, but it was written in the newsletter too. In fact there are several half levels. The floor plan looks like this:

Front door + Twins    |_|
                                  |_|    Kitchen
           Living room     |_|
                                  |_|    Roxy & Asty
Diane, Karol & Leia    |_|

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

it a garage or parking on top of the house. Last night they used to door and stairs up (from front door cam 2-9) 
under LR we have the bedrooms 3-x

Yes, it is deffinately an alternative entrance, as they entered through there, so like you say, likely a garage or something.

But also, the stairs seem to continue downwards from the bottom (3) level.

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, the bedrooms are under the living room. Those numbers under the map are "camera groups", not floor levels. It is abit confusing, but it was written in the newsletter too. In fact there are several half levels. The floor plan looks like this:

Front door + Twins    |_|
                                  |_|    Kitchen
           Living room     |_|
                                  |_|    Roxy & Asty
Diane, Karol & Leia    |_|

Thanks for clearing it for me.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a pleasant enough party and all the girls looked gorgeous, but I can't help thinking it would've been a lot wilder without Kust there...::)

I esteem you a lot, but you really believe that if there was not the boy something would have happened, please we are real, what you say is science fiction

• Upvote 2

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

entonces hay un piso arriba y abajo que no están en el plano del piso?

The house is compartmentalized in the following way;
Starting with the entrance door, or main floor, in it is the main room (occupied by the sisters), in it there is a bathroom with whirlpool and a balcony. To the left of the access door to the room (without entering this), there is an elevator that connects all levels of the house. To the right of the main door of the house, there is a door with a staircase, which gives access to ... (RLC will know)
Going down the stairs there is a landing, which, on the right as you go down the stairs, gives access to the kitchen and a small storeroom, where the washing machine is located. From the kitchen, there is access to a small garden in which the pool is located and a staircase that gives access from the outside of the house.
Following down the stairs of the house, we access on the right a large dining room that is located under the master bedroom, just in front of the door that gives access to the dining room, there is a small bathroom, This level is also under the level of the street, although it has large windows that give North, South and East of the property, through the large windows that face South, from the great room, you can see a series of steps, which connects the level of the pool with another level of garden that is a little lower, at the same level as the pool,
Continuing down the stairs, we come to another descasillo of the same, which on your right is a large room that has two beds. This room has access to a small garden, which in turn serves for the entrance of natural light to the living room, to the staircase and to said room, since it lacks more ventilation points. This room is located in the vertical of the kitchen and bathroom on the living room floor (Bajo este).
If we continue down the stairs, we reach the next level, the Hall or distributor that is located in the vertical of the master bedroom and the dining room (under this.) Just in front of the stairs is the accessor's door that serves the Other floors: On this floor, there are three bedrooms with space for double beds and one of them, also has a separate dressing room and bathroom.

Well, I have not pretended to be very exhaustive, and perhaps, it is not entirely accurate or perhaps, there are errors of appreciation. If so, you will be happy to have me corrected.

I hope I have helped clarify the doubts for all those who may not understand how the house is built.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Te aprecio mucho, pero realmente crees que si no hubiera existido el chico algo hubiera pasado, por favor somos reales, lo que dices es ciencia ficción

I think you do not lack reason. If the party had not counted on the couple, I do not think the result would have been very different from what it was.

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I esteem you a lot, but you really believe that if there was not the boy something would have happened, please we are real, what you say is science fiction

we might have had some nudity or the girls might have fun in the tub nobody expects a orgy 

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

The house is compartmentalized in the following way;
Starting with the entrance door, or main floor, in it is the main room (occupied by the sisters), in it there is a bathroom with whirlpool and a balcony. To the left of the access door to the room (without entering this), there is an elevator that connects all levels of the house. To the right of the main door of the house, there is a door with a staircase, which gives access to ... (RLC will know)
Going down the stairs there is a landing, which, on the right as you go down the stairs, gives access to the kitchen and a small storeroom, where the washing machine is located. From the kitchen, there is access to a small garden in which the pool is located and a staircase that gives access from the outside of the house.
Following down the stairs of the house, we access on the right a large dining room that is located under the master bedroom, just in front of the door that gives access to the dining room, there is a small bathroom, This level is also under the level of the street, although it has large windows that give North, South and East of the property, through the large windows that face South, from the great room, you can see a series of steps, which connects the level of the pool with another level of garden that is a little lower, at the same level as the pool,
Continuing down the stairs, we come to another descasillo of the same, which on your right is a large room that has two beds. This room has access to a small garden, which in turn serves for the entrance of natural light to the living room, to the staircase and to said room, since it lacks more ventilation points. This room is located in the vertical of the kitchen and bathroom on the living room floor (Bajo este).
If we continue down the stairs, we reach the next level, the Hall or distributor that is located in the vertical of the master bedroom and the dining room (under this.) Just in front of the stairs is the accessor's door that serves the Other floors: On this floor, there are three bedrooms with space for double beds and one of them, also has a separate dressing room and bathroom.

Well, I have not pretended to be very exhaustive, and perhaps, it is not entirely accurate or perhaps, there are errors of appreciation. If so, you will be happy to have me corrected.

I hope I have helped clarify the doubts for all those who may not understand how the house is built.

thank you,some architect earned his pay on this house

4 hours ago, timber said:

::)

I've watched RLC since "Nastya" was having very occasional sex with her husband in her own apartment. The girl who stayed in the guest room was hot though, shame she never did anything. 

Nora's had her good moments on RLC, and she's also had her bad moments (including fights with a number of the girls you listed). I find the "Queen Bee" stuff tiresome, but you do you...

I've found Nora to be quite intriguing over the years with a decent body and a mind for games and business, but she is still a Queen Bitch!  So far in catching up with what went down last night, the Queen and her "WORKER" bees all got together to bring hope and cheer to the viewing audience but once again, and unless you are from the "old school", it was ANOTHER total letdown of a night which seems to occur quite more frequently these days it seems.  RLC brings nothing to the table anymore except a squirrel shot from time to time or a butt pat or boob squeeze!!!  The girls work for the Queen Bee on the outside and suck it up on the inside!!  Sorry.....that is just the way it is!!

By the way........if my figgers are correct, the maximum amount of time it should ever take B2 to get to B4 is 40 minutes or less.  There is no 1.5 to 2 hour drive inbetween!!  So, like I said how it sounds to me is that place has been with RLC for a long long time and that place is the VIP entertainment center.  I was told in an email that Nora knows her way around that place like the back of her hand.

Anyway, have a good day!!

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a pleasant enough party and all the girls looked gorgeous, but I can't help thinking it would've been a lot wilder without Kust there...::)

LMAO.....Kust had nothing to do with it I'm sure.  That is just how RLC operates today,  a little something with a whole lot of nothing!!!

• Like 1