Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is the last thing I'm going to say about last night.  At no time could you see any visual proof of penetration from the time he was supposedly shagging Victoria or Renata and especially Renata!!  If you can show me one conclusive picture, I will shut up!!  When Renata was on top of him and supposedly riding him, he had his dick in his hand and pulled down to his belly.  About the only thing she was riding, was his hand!!!

i speak for myself, but it does not matter whatever if his penis went inside Vicky's pussy or not. I don't understand why there is a such big deal about it.

Currently live  in charturbate for free there are more than 40 dicks in pussy !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Heck yeah.....it was a great World Series!!  It was crazy, emotional, unbelievable, and very nerve racking at times.  Everything you could want out of a World Series!!!  I'm proud for the Astros, their first World Series win in 56 years!!!

When you look at the Game Score it was completed in the First Two Innings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Heck yeah.....it was a great World Series!!  It was crazy, emotional, unbelievable, and very nerve racking at times.  Everything you could want out of a World Series!!!  I'm proud for the Astros, their first World Series win in 56 years!!!

Best World Series I've seen in the last 15-years

Just now, mic351 said:

I would't give a shit if she was riding his left ear!  I was enjoying it...:biggrin:

That is all that matters Mic351.  Some people are going to enjoy it and some people are not,  that's just the way it works in this crazy world.  My problem is that those that didn't quite enjoy it like the rest of those that did, should have the right to say so.  On this forum it just doesn't work that way!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

When you look at the Game Score it was completed in the First Two Innings.

Unfortunately, you are spot on with your assessment!!  I was worried that 5 runs were not going to hold up LOL.  If it wasn't for some good pitching, 5 runs wouldn't have been near enough!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is the last thing I'm going to say about last night.  At no time could you see any visual proof of penetration from the time he was supposedly shagging Victoria or Renata and especially Renata!!  If you can show me one conclusive picture, I will shut up!!  When Renata was on top of him and supposedly riding him, he had his dick in his hand and pulled down to his belly.  About the only thing she was riding, was his hand!!!

Fair comment Harley and I'm not going to get embroiled in a post exchange but you saw what you saw and I saw what I saw. I must be honest and thought the same as you when I watched it live but when I watched Replay this morning I saw things a bit differently and saw some pokey pokey. Still maybe you're right and why Renata was so insistent to her buddy that she did nothing bad; apart from spread her legs for him :dodgy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Best World Series I've seen in the last 15-years

I'm partial towards the Astros because they are my home team, but I have to agree with you Mic!!!  It was a great World Series and not just because the team I was pulling for won.  I would have been happy for them no matter what the outcome would have been.  They had an outstanding season and played their heart's out!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Fair comment Harley and I'm not going to get embroiled in a post exchange but you saw what you saw and I saw what I saw. I must be honest and thought the same as you when I watched it live but when I watched Replay this morning I saw things a bit differently and saw some pokey pokey. Still maybe you're right and why Renata was so insistent to her buddy that she did nothing bad; apart from spread her legs for him :dodgy:

I haven't seen any of the stuff you all are talking about between Renata and her so called boyfriend other than what I have read on here so I can't really comment on that, but thanks for saying at least I had a "fair" comment!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I haven't seen any of the stuff you all are talking about between Renata and her so called boyfriend other than what I have read on here so I can't really comment on that, but thanks for saying at least I had a "fair" comment!!

Their phone conversation between them from 04.00 until 04.23 is priceless and well worth watching if you have Replay.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Their phone conversation between them from 04.00 until 04.23 is priceless and well worth watching if you have Replay.

Thanks Happyman, but I don't watch them anymore and I damn sure wouldn't buy something like replay that should be free to the premium members in the first place.  Hopefully someone will watch what you are talking about and put it in a post!