Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

27 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nothing ever goes on unless an apartment is UM or the girls are outside.  Nothing ever happens in the Barca apartments anymore from what I was told.

You need a new source--there is B3 and plenty of sex there.  Also in B4  Glasha had sex 4 times in same day/night.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry, I don't consider a couples on vacation apartment a Barcelona apartment!!  I could give two shits about any couples on vacation apartments!!

I edited my post-re read it..And I guess you are the only one that does not consider an apartment in Barcelona a Barcelona apartment :dodgy:

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I edited my post-re read it..And I guess you are the only one that does not consider an apartment in Barcelona a Barcelona apartment :dodgy:

LOL.......You know what I meant, let's not make more out of this than there is H1.

Glasha is in B4 now?  No wonder I can't keep up with anything anymore!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL.......You know what I meant, let's not make more out of this than there is H1.

Glasha is in B4 now?  No wonder I can't keep up with anything anymore!!

seems I can't either, oops--my bad---Glasha is not in B4 :huh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

21h44 ... in the kitchen ... Dom and Nicole just had a little kiss 

I had already said this month ago, Nicole likes cock, remember the parties in B1

1 hour ago, tamani said:

B4 such a big house so empty, maybe they went to see the counting of the Catalan elections

Hell, they could house half of Barcelona in that house......................................and you would still see no sex ............cameras way too inadequate !

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I had already said this month ago, Nicole likes cock, remember the parties in B1

Nicole never 'had cock' at any of the parties in B1 Sergio. She had a 1 night stand, probably a a Tinder date, and then a bf, Miguel...The B1 parties weren't her scene...

IMO she's 100% straight...