Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just sent this to RLC

The power is evidently out at Neia, Nicole and Gina apartment and the cams are not

It is too much power being used
so why don;t you call the girls and tell them to unplug all the space heaters and then
reset the breaker in the panel

This is getting ridiculous
please fix it 

Thank you for contacting us,

Have you restarted you router?

-RLC support

• Like 3

Well I'm a bit older now so my big party days are over but i can tell you all these apartments throw crappy parties

Where's all the drunk girls kissing any guy they can find on New Years most of them are just like any other dinner party that we see all the time.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Well I'm a bit older now so my big party days are over but i can tell you all these apartments throw crappy parties

Where's all the drunk girls kissing any guy they can find on New Years most of them are just like any other dinner party that we see all the time.

The issue is that all these tenants are coupled up and mostly have similar friends who are coupled up. So you rarely get the random single drunk girl. The skinny girl guest at R2 would be one but there are eight people there. The  guys at Nelly and Bogdan’s are lame freeloaders who could only attract two girls tonight.