Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

They 

1 minute ago, meran said:

and you will never complain or do something about it and still keep paying membership. 

and you will never complain or do something about it and still keep paying membership. 

they will give us a day of replay for their fuck ups!!!!

First  it's my money second I'm thinking of stopping my subscription,   I don't want to start a war so please don't tell me what to do, I don't meddle in your life so let me live mine as I see it goodnight.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

First  it's my money second I'm thinking of stopping my subscription,   I don't want to start a war so please don't tell me what to do, I don't meddle in your life so let me live mine as I see it goodnight.

This was more a generic comment not addressed to you. 

If the comment is for you I will quote you by hitting the reply button. Like I am doing that now. 

Understand ...

3 minutes ago, meran said:

This was more a generic comment not addressed to you. 

If the comment is for you I will quote you by hitting the reply button. Like I am doing that now. 

Understand ...

My answer was, generic too if people  want to pay for dumb shows (like me) then let them.  It's a free world where I live.  Again I say Goodnight.

Just sent this to RLC

The power is evidently out at Neia, Nicole and Gina apartment and the cams are not

It is too much power being used
so why don;t you call the girls and tell them to unplug all the space heaters and then
reset the breaker in the panel

This is getting ridiculous
please fix it 
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Just sent this to RLC

The power is evidently out at Neia, Nicole and Gina apartment and the cams are not

It is too much power being used
so why don;t you call the girls and tell them to unplug all the space heaters and then
reset the breaker in the panel

This is getting ridiculous
please fix it 

You tried.
New Year night.
There are less chances unless they sent Kai to Kust to fix but I think girls will be out in city now anyway,

• Like 1