Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Looking at all the postings regarding Leora's health I personally think she's going down with Paul's cold, and Paul doesn't help by ruining her sleep pattern, when she's sleeping on the LR sofa he wakes her up for food, he wakes her up when he's going to bed and the latest the other night he woke her up because he was going to the bathroom, also she doesn't help herself bless her by waking up all hours to look at her phone.

Leora a good uninterrupted night's sleep is good for you it helps the  immune system fight these bugs.

• Upvote 3

It would be so nice if the beautiful one chose to become in a mood for some of the good music and even better dance that she seems to really enjoy. For the dancing not only promotes good exercise, but also warms up a person and both are very good for a person also. Also, must not neglect to proclaim the fact of how good she is at her dancing.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It would be so nice if the beautiful one chose to become in a mood for some of the good music and even better dance that she seems to really enjoy. For the dancing not only promotes good exercise, but also warms up a person and both are very good for a person also. Also, must not neglect to proclaim the fact of how good she is at her dancing.

I think she just read the comments of several people who have complained that they are bored her dancing.

Oh really. Well if that has happened then she should just ignor the ignorant ones who post those things. I have had the priviledge to observe her dance on a number of occasions and she dances really very good. I do not know where she learned, but is very good. Also I have observed that she has a very good taste in a wide variety of music. The beautiful ones artistic and dance talents and anything else she decides to do to satisfy herself and her desires are much more interesting and appealing to observe than anything or anyone else associated with RLC.

• Upvote 3

It is certainly attractive that the lovely one chooses to acquire and wear garments adorned with lace, for it is a judgement of good taste, and only shows off a part of how sexy she is. She, herself, is in fact very attractive and hot anytime, and somehow even increases in attractiveness, sexiness, and hotness whenever she chooses a time for her to fantasize. Such an very gorgeous, attractive, and talented woman.

• Upvote 1