Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

The tampon is a rare sight but I have seen it more than once. As for the other that must be true. It seems unusual as she is not a model, which is the only profession that it might be important for, but I am sure she has her reasons.

One reason for having such a beautiful hairless pussy is the wish to get awesome oral sex from the partner whose tongue would then have an unobstructed easy way to her treasure - I very much like that idea. But I wonder if that is really the reason considering Paul´s oral skills (or is there a word non-skills?). I have so far watched the archived videos of L&P from 2013 till the beginning of 2016, and I think Paul has given Leora an orgasm with his tongue only twice, and not totally without Leora´s help - Leora has moved her pelvis and clit against Paul´s tongue, because otherwise Paul would not find the area where to touch. Hopefully I will find a few more successful sessions in the 2016 videos. Leora´s pussy is a dream for oral sex lovers and she could definitely get even stronger orgasms from oral sex than she gets from bating (and they are strong!), but that will not happen with Paul - well, only through Leora´s patient teaching, but I doubt it.

6 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

For $30. 00 US dollars - Plus, Shipping and Handling - We just might have a deal on a Doll. Depending on availability, There going fast! Allow 4 to 8 weeks for delivery. Only serious need to apply.. PM me. Peace Joeybaggs

Related image                    :biggrin::biggrin:

Considering Paul watching tv and Leora  having an orgasm. He knows that is what pays the bills. She may have told him she was horny and he was not in the mood. She probably decided to go at it alone and tease him at the same time. Then again it could have been a fake orgasm just for show and he knew this.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Fake Orgasm, In my opinion, she would not do such a thing to him, it would make her look like an outsider, but then again, she may be ready to move on into the woods. I was wondering, if I was to change my avatar, to a Furry creature from the woods, can I join the group? Lol. I will be known as Grizzly. It's hard to mount much of an argument against the grizzly bear as America's toughest animal. 

There's nothing else that stands much of a chance in a head-to-head fight, barring some freak accident, like the grizzly slipping on a banana peel and falling onto its back, exposing its one vulnerability, the soft neck to the bone-crushing teeth of a wolverine or gray wolf. (Real life) But I think we can all agree that's a ridiculous scenario. The grizzly's weapons are formidable, and powerful, with a bite that could crush a bowling ball. So, I ask you, to you need Protection, Funds, The next big Boom, Free Movies, PPV, Etc. Drop me a line. Peace Joey

Just how are you going to sneak in? I'm sure Paul would try to shoot you. Whereas I have all kind of hiding places from our arch enemy Eva and am fast and agile. Plus I'm so cute The Goddess couldn't possibly resist me. The only thing is she has that damn light on all the time and operate best in the dark.

I take it she's been bottomless in that bed for a few hours (and you say bated!) ... the glories you will have seen although maybe not comparable with yesterdays wonderland of entertainment.

So much stuff going on in RLC since Replay appeared - a happy coincidence? - and indeed RLC "Julie" as opposed to the one we know has been giving her own freecam nudity today although like I do with Nora's freecam nakedness I keep seeing it on the thumbs and missing the actuality.

1 minute ago, joeybaggs said:

You're the Scientist, figure it out. Lol - Her deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.  Peace Joeybaggs

I'm more about celestial spheres and H-R diagrams than light bulbs, but I'm sure nothing could radiate as much sexual heat as The Goddess's stellar behind.

1 hour ago, joeybaggs said:

Fake Orgasm, In my opinion, she would not do such a thing to him, it would make her look like an outsider, but then again, she may be ready to move on into the woods. I was wondering, if I was to change my avatar, to a Furry creature from the woods, can I join the group? Lol. I will be known as Grizzly. It's hard to mount much of an argument against the grizzly bear as America's toughest animal. 

There's nothing else that stands much of a chance in a head-to-head fight, barring some freak accident, like the grizzly slipping on a banana peel and falling onto its back, exposing its one vulnerability, the soft neck to the bone-crushing teeth of a wolverine or gray wolf. (Real life) But I think we can all agree that's a ridiculous scenario. The grizzly's weapons are formidable, and powerful, with a bite that could crush a bowling ball. So, I ask you, to you need Protection, Funds, The next big Boom, Free Movies, PPV, Etc. Drop me a line. Peace Joey

You misunderstood. I did not say a fake orgasm while they were having sex. Paul was on the couch and Leora was next to him bating. He was watching TV and had underwear on. She could have been bating just to put on a show for us and had a fake orgasm just for us and Paul knew it was just for show.

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Just how are you going to sneak in? I'm sure Paul would try to shoot you. Whereas I have all kind of hiding places from our arch enemy Eva and am fast and agile. Plus I'm so cute The Goddess couldn't possibly resist me. The only thing is she has that damn light on all the time and operate best in the dark.

I, will let you woodland creatures sort it out. But be fore warned, Eva and I have become buddies, and we have worked out a code bark that will get me in the door should Eva need any assistance. And, oh yes I have designed gas masks for the both of us should the panty drawer become over crowded with Leora's many new purchases.

Or, It is possible for me to be coerced to have Eva come to my place to play. But Leora will not be happy if she has to clean up the results of a fur fight. :biggrin:

Good morning gorgeous one?

Sweet flower ?

So nice to you this morning as you clean the house ..

your such a sweet woman and amazing house wife. .. ?

Admirable. .. really. .. I look at you and I smile:biggrin::heart:

May your day will be blessed as you're blessed with your beauty???

Have an amazing day sweet flower ?

I've just had the good fortune to see a video of Leora's bedroom session that took place on Wednesday, while I never tire of watching her bate, on Wednesday she took her bating to far higher level, in my humble opinion far exceeding anything she has done before.

• Upvote 2