Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Well creamed after a sustained period of nudity, featuring her hypnoarse in the kitchen, The Goddess makes breakfast as though she were a mere mortal. However realising that her full beauty will blind most men and probably women, she covers herself with her blue silk/satin shimmering gown, pausing only to admire one of her breasts in the hall mirror. After remembering her laptop which she transports to the kitchen table and giving Eva a most unreasonable share of her kisses, The Goddess finally settles down to consume her nectar and ambrosia. 

• Upvote 4

It is always wonderful, to wake up and see this deliciously beautiful woman, who quietly goes around on Russia's soil surface, with her lovely radiance. Good morning Leora. take good care of your new and unexplored today. ????

• Upvote 1

Well that will teach me to go on anti religious fanaticism rant, I missed the Goddess change. Yes I worship The Goddess but I won't stop you worshiping yours even if they are so self-evidently false. She's not just A Goddess she's The Goddess.

• Upvote 1