Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

52 minutes ago, lwis said:

She gave him a quick blowjob, right now ...
Too bad the lights off ...

She was more active today than I was, I quit when she finished bating - well, for a while I thought that she will go for another round in the GR, playing with her laptop. Now I see that she was still able to give Paul a blowjob (a remorse reward for Paul due to her bating?), probably did not want anything for herself anymore. Did anybody catch that blowjob on video? PM sharing?

I don't believe it was from remorse of the bate ....
I think it was to compensate  him, for yesterday had licked and fucked her hard ...
I cann't record without removing the Id's. But the blowjob lasted exactly five minutes, with the lights off and she had nothing in return today, nor undressed the black suit that she still has dress...

This morning when the best started, I went to work and had a meeting, I could enjoy the session through the mobile, I just saw the whole session now and it has been incredible thanks to this goddess, who gives us life, is incredibly sensual,
I never tire of saying how wonderful and incredible Leora is.
A thousand kisses for your ass.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, lwis said:

I don't believe it was from remorse of the bate ....

First of all not having a go at you in particular Iwis so just commenting on the word "remorse".

Why on earth do people seem to think girls should feel in any way guilty for bating. I mean what century do we live in?

Does the rest of the world still live in the past?

So many people post on the morality of the girls and I just don't understand it. I thought particularly in Western society we'd got over this BS.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Up early today is she?

That she is. In white satin with matching hand sewn lace, and leaving a tantalizing amount of that sweet ass showing to tease us, as only she can.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, scutus said:

That she is. In white satin with matching hand sewn lace, and leaving a tantalizing amount of that sweet ass showing to tease us, as only she can.

She has so many different ones I don't think I could pick a fave... Other than her birthday suit. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3