Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I think I'm the man with the worst luck in the world. Jajajaj, on Thursdays I do not go to work in the morning, I want to enjoy Leora, not she has to do her show on Wednesday, Thursday impossible ... what bad luck I have .... that happens to me being bad. .. Hahaha

16 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

First of all not having a go at you in particular Iwis so just commenting on the word "remorse".

Why on earth do people seem to think girls should feel in any way guilty for bating. I mean what century do we live in?

Does the rest of the world still live in the past?

So many people post on the morality of the girls and I just don't understand it. I thought particularly in Western society we'd got over this BS.

When I wrote that Leora´s blowjob for Paul was a "remorse reward, due to her previous bating", I did not mean that she was guilty for her bating itself. I think bating is normal and healthy, but it always compensates something, like lack of good sex (of course it can also add to good sex, supplement it). I think Leora knows in her heart that she has run into a situation, where bating has become more frequent and more enjoyable to her than sex with Paul. It has happened a few times that on the day of bating or on the next day, she has - in my eyes - been remorseful, thought that she has been selfish and left Paul without his part of the pleasure, and rewarded Paul with a blowjob or quick sex. She has been the active part in these cases, as she is almost always anyway (remember the days in the past when Paul was chasing her almost every day, oh, the times they are a-changing!)

Another nice day to explore, and not least that it is Friday with the weekend as a result. So good morning lovely goddess Leora, and today will be well is a cleaning day, with lovely music in the background and sure some lovely dance moves in between the breaks. Yes enjoy plenty of weekend you nice lovely Leora. ✨???

• Upvote 1