Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

7 minutes ago, schatten said:

fingers keep dipping into the waistband...yall think anything is going to happen?

I, will give it a 50/50. Based on the last few days activities with a couple of individuals upsetting the apple cart so to speak. She may simply caress, and tease for how ever long she desires.

My action is going to be, set back and enjoy what ever she decides to do. It is entirely up to her.  ::)

• Upvote 1

You are so beautiful......to me,    You are so beautiful......to me,    You're everything I long for.......in every breath I take,    For,   You are so beautiful......to me. ::)    :my:  :heart:  For you beautiful one !

I, for one will say that Leora has put the BS of last week behind her. I, also noticed that The Goddess made a close up stop in front of the GR camera, and camera 2. Looking at something out both of the room windows toward the river. I, am not sure that once she gets her feet back on the ground that we may get the pleasure of a little encore performance.

I, have said it before, only The Goddess, can surpass the sensuality she exudes for her fans. Nirvana extraordinaire !!!

Yes BBsq that is the only word that describes what just took place in the Bedroom.

• Upvote 1