Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's when I started noticing it is when premium ran out. I just haven't had a chance to to reup my premium. 

Thanks for verifying that. 

Ditto that. I seen them also for a couple of days before renewing my premium account last week.

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's when I started noticing it is when premium ran out. I just haven't had a chance to to reup my premium. 

Thanks for verifying that. 

That will work out quite well. Before Non Premium Members could not see the Attached File placed. Now they know that there is something there they'll need a Premium Membership to see it.

• Upvote 2

Leora this week doesn't look the same ... more joyful, more liberated ... it will be the spring that is coming???? !!!!!
New outfit .... if the t-shirt is very well chosen and with the appropriate inscription for who uses it (babe with power vibes), ... the panties are granny'style ....

3 hours ago, lwis said:

Leora this week doesn't look the same ... more joyful, more liberated ... it will be the spring that is coming???? !!!!!
New outfit .... if the t-shirt is very well chosen and with the appropriate inscription for who uses it (babe with power vibes), ... the panties are granny'style ....

Last summer was truly The Summer of Love and Paul played a full role.

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That will work out quite well. Before Non Premium Members could not see the Attached File placed. Now they know that there is something there they'll need a Premium Membership to see it.

Actually, the msg in the hidden content box says, "Like this post
and reply this topic to see the hidden content.
" Since they couldn't
see it or use it before, this implies they get to use it, too, and not
just see it.

All this reminds me that I need to renew my Premiumship. Thanks.

• Upvote 1