Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

55 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Yes she's a very hygienic that's why she has you around to put a stick where the sun don't shine and use you to dust the furniture. 

As long as I can be of service to her, lol::)

This woman is simply admirable ....it's  22 hours, (her time) with this energy ... after everything she've done today (physical exercise - squats, she made more than a hundred) ... it's amazing! !!!!

12 minutes ago, lwis said:

This woman is simply admirable ....it's  22 hours, (her time) with this energy ... after everything she've done today (physical exercise - squats, she made more than a hundred) ... it's amazing! !!!!

I was about to say the same. This week so far she has been amazing. Sadly I missed teh bate in the GR but saw it on replay where it kept freezing especially at the end so that wasn't the best experience of an otherwise good if short bate. But she's been on the go all day and is till dancing/ironing, sexy to the max.

After the wonderful, one of the best ever, bates in the BeR a couple of days ago and that fantastic arse focused shower, I think she has almost found another level.

• Upvote 1

I don't know about you but watching her just now, her arse dancing is just getting better and better - it's more fluid now and she's adding variety all the time. At this rate she could give Beyonce a run for her money.