Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

Some of you guys have this delusional one sided relationship with Leora that is creepy, hilarious but creepy...

Loosen up fellow, life is meant to be fun.......delusional???? I will have to ask Leora tonight what that means, she's the one with the brains,

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Loosen up fellow, life is meant to be fun.......delusional???? I will have to ask Leora tonight what that means, she's the one with the brains,

Delusional- characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

3 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Delusional- characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Ah!! I spy an intellectual parasite, I was well aware what delusional meant, My comment was a limp attempt at humour......but if it makes you feel better, I do have serious mental issues.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Ah!! I spy an intellectual parasite, I was well aware what delusional meant, My comment was a limp attempt at humour......but if it makes you feel better, I do have serious mental issues.

I'm just teasing you Donzi..sorry ::)

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

you don't have to be crazy or delusional to be on here ...but it help's.   :wink:

I agree, I agree.........I have said it twice twice as I am schizophrenic....Lol  ::) 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I agree, I agree.........I have said it twice twice as I am schizophrenic....Lol  ::) 

I have just made a Paddy's day wish concerning Leora.......hopefully it will be granted.

Image result

• Upvote 1