Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She sleeps in the living room because she is frightened of the dark,since childhood.

jimbo, you also forgot to mention the reason she sleeps on the sofa it's so Paul can get a good nights sleep because he works for a living, I read that in the archives.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, you also forgot to mention the reason she sleeps on the sofa it's so Paul can get a good nights sleep because he works for a living, I read that in the archives.

yes jimbo. you forgot that.............

10 minutes ago, curious said:

yes jimbo. you forgot that.............

Reading your previous quotes, you mention that you are going to keep going until the end or when the mods stop it.......I will save them the trouble and appease your ego........This is now ended as far as I am concerned.

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Reading your previous quotes, you mention that you are going to keep going until the end or when the mods stop it.......I will save them the trouble and appease your ego........This is now ended as far as I am concerned.

i think its the best. thanks

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I wonder how that guy Mitsoulas33 is getting on?? Haven't had any childish remarks from him for a while, or have we?

i m wondering too. my regards if you see him... see? i agreed with him...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Say what's on your mind. These people are NOT Gods, and this is NOT the only forum. You just need to know, who you chat with. They make a rational decision based on B/S that someone shares with them privately, not knowing the meaning and the whole story. But no, they have to kiss ass, because someone needs us to feel sorry for them. I just don't care for people like that! (and they know why, and the truth)

Just because, they chat with her, they feel like they have a reason in defending her. I would rather have someone post what's on their mind, and not be biased about someone's opinion or swayed away. If she sucks at dancing, that means she SUCKS, plural! (like we're stupid or something) If anyone does NOT like it when someone posts a bad review, Fuck HUE! Is there OPINION! You can Quote me on that. I defended her honor, along with others and only to find out they talk behind your back or curse you.. I have been called bad names because of this 24 year old and that is one thing I do not take lightly. 

She needs to be like the other 15 apartment, who have no care in the world about the Cams. For her, is like a drug addict that needs their fix. I cannot blame her, but why torture yourself with rhetoric, because she does not understand the nature of the Beast. So, go ahead and post your disfavors, I will be here on your side, Just to not bring Pavel into this, he has lost his way in knowing the truth. She will show him compassion, and go right back to her audience, after all, it's called REAL LIFE and is ONLY Entertainment, NOT a Fucking Date!

agree 100%

dont believe evrybody who says tht is chatting with her knowing prvt things...

cmon...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Say what's on your mind. These people are NOT Gods, and this is NOT the only forum. You just need to know, who you chat with. They make a rational decision based on B/S that someone shares with them privately, not knowing the meaning and the whole story. But no, they have to kiss ass, because someone needs us to feel sorry for them. I just don't care for people like that! (and they know why, and the truth)

Just because, they chat with her, they feel like they have a reason in defending her. I would rather have someone post what's on their mind, and not be biased about someone's opinion or swayed away. If she sucks at dancing, that means she SUCKS, plural! (like we're stupid or something) If anyone does NOT like it when someone posts a bad review, Fuck HUE! Is there OPINION! You can Quote me on that. I defended her honor, along with others and only to find out they talk behind your back or curse you.. I have been called bad names because of this 24 year old and that is one thing I do not take lightly. 

She needs to be like the other 15 apartment, who have no care in the world about the Cams. For her, is like a drug addict that needs their fix. I cannot blame her, but why torture yourself with rhetoric, because she does not understand the nature of the Beast. So, go ahead and post your disfavors, I will be here on your side, Just to not bring Pavel into this, he has lost his way in knowing the truth. She will show him compassion, and go right back to her audience, after all, it's called REAL LIFE and is ONLY Entertainment, NOT a Fucking Date!

Joey, Joey Joey!! Now, how unlike you to get riled up over her, could there be a deeper reason for your anger, I think perhaps we both know what that could be don't we?.......And 24?? year old, are you sure? I don't " chat " with her, and defend her because I think she gets unnecessary criticism and abuse from certain people some times. I happen to think she's a nice girl and should be respected as such....end off story. But, I am certainly not going to defend my reasons for doing so to your good self, and Mitsoulas33. or Curious or indeed Aristotle or whatever name he is now using. This conversation is over. Toodles!!

• Upvote 2

Good Afternoon Gentlemen, I see that Leora sits on the couch and Paul is working again on the computer, I am having a hard time figuring what this entire conversation has to do with what is going on in the apartment currently, I guess I was mistaken in reading thre rules for posting in the forum, might I suggest that someone ceate a thread for such discussions as the rules state, or you can always take such disagreements to the section that was created for these activiies on the forum, like Rants, Flames and Flamebaiting.

Thanks ever so much gentlemen it will be a pleasure to serve you in the future, your friendly Moderators are always around lurking you know :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Good Afternoon Gentlemen, I see that Leora sits on the couch and Paul is working again on the computer, I am having a hard time figuring what this entire conversation has to do with what is going on in the apartment currently, I guess I was mistaken in reading thre rules for posting in the forum, might I suggest that someone ceate a thread for such discussions as the rules state, or you can always take such disagreements to the section that was created for these activiies on the forum, like Rants, Flames and Flamebaiting.

Thanks ever so much gentlemen it will be a pleasure to serve you in the future, your friendly Moderators are always around lurking you know :biggrin:

Point taken, my apologies. ::)