Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

To my knowledge, her first time anal fingering on cam 7 was 2/8/2017, her first time anal dildo in the bathroom was 2/24/2017, second time anal fingering on cam 7 was3/13/2017, and of course this event.

That you have Leora's events logged concern me, scutus.

....keep up the good work!  :-)

On a related issue, I'm typically asleep or at the office when Leora is up and active.
If she keeps this up, I may have to quit my job and move to a different time zone. :-)

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Howard said:

On a related issue, I'm typically asleep or at the office when Leora is up and active.
If she keeps this up, I may have to quit my job and move to a different time zone. :-)

Howard as you know I don't usually agree with you, but on this occasion I have to, because you are not wrong, I have a similar problem when I leave for work in the morning she's just getting up, and when I get home from work she's sleeping, so I'm going to retire from work 28th April, and devote a couple of day's a week to Leora watching

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Howard as you know I don't usually agree with you, but on this occasion I have to, because you are not wrong, I have a similar problem when I leave for work in the morning she's just getting up, and when I get home from work she's sleeping, so I'm going to retire from work 28th April, and devote a couple of day's a week to Leora watching

Even though you Brits drive on the wrong side of the road, we can still be friends. :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

A simple explanation Howard. If you check my profile, you will find my age, and my location. Since where I am at has gone to daylight savings time which time wise puts Leora exactly twelve hours ahead of me. My midnight is her noon. As I stated in one of my posts yesterday, I split my sleep time when I think Leora will go the extra step to entertain us.

That I live by myself with two mini dachshunds, my avatar being one of them, makes it easy to schedule my life as I choose, although having worked a job where the shift changed weekly for nineteen years makes it easy for me to use the horizontal switch to go to sleep day or night.

I, keep a running log on a couple of the apartments to help me adjust my schedule. No reason for concern.

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Newark52, that can be time well spent. The trick of doing that is picking the right couple of days. As we all know Leora is not the most predictable lady to try to follow. Good luck!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Newark congrats on retirement! I retired Jan 1 and am loving it. I actually get up about when Leora does so I have it made ::)

• Upvote 1

On 3/21/2017 at 1:43 AM, joeybaggs said:

NO, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP NEWBIE OR MAYBE YOU JUST DECIDED TO GROW BALLS WITH A DIFFERENT USERNAME! 

This forum is for anyone to post their opinions. Their fantasy, and if anyone feels in their twisted special way to express themselves, or has a need to think like "SherIock Holmes " I find it to be appealing and funny. But no, you rather voice your dissatisfaction, only to gain favor and with whom? Share with us why you are bringing up three-week-old news?  Most people here ignore such post, but for some reason, you feel obligated to criticizes others for their way of thinking. So, before you open your mouth, just remember, your just a member like us, nothing matters, what we post. Except if someone crosses the line, by not following  CC policy, and do not think, for a fucking moment you know me. Peace, and welcome to reality.

Because your fucking idiotic thinking is what messing up RLC now...RLC was a site we all could enjoy BUT for some odd reason you fucking pervs who can't get any pussy AND YES YOU gotta spread lies and rumors on shit you know nothing about. RLC has LOWERED it standards too satisfy you and I hate that it happen.