Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, Kdminx said:

Leora is LOVELY, her clunge is beautiful, her sexdrive delightful, etc. But you do rather get bored of the routine, seeing the same flange every day get's tiresome. I got the same with Irma last year...

Kdminx, do you not do some things over and over in your real life. What would you have her do. Swing from a trapeze ? Walk on her hands ? Put her clothes on backwards ? 

I, think the problem in this case is the person who is watching. Who if he, or she would look in the mirror and ask themselves. How much of any concept of real life is not routine ?

It is up to the viewer to provide the variety that does not get " tiresome". I ask. Is not your life " the same flange every day " ?

I, for one will never get tired of watching Leora being Leora. Should a time come that I do, it is not Leora's problem to fix !!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, curious said:

in my opinion she understood that

thats why she added the ANAL PLAYS  in her menu recently...

PROJECT IS ABOVE AND BEYOND ALL!!!

But, if she does it often enough, it too will be " the same flange every day".  :cry:

There are those that will never be satisfied. The problem is still the image those see in the mirror.

Leora is the only person, who can surpass Leora. :shy:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Simple solution Pal, don't fucking watch.........how easy is that. lol :biggrin:

I Haven't been watching for a good 6 months, but am back now. 

• Enjoying Julia, she's naked most of the time and can't keep her hands off it. 
  • Nelly is beautiful as ever and gives nice if infrequent shows
  • Nina an Kira are good because you feel like you are peaking on their lives rather than watching a show

The others, meh. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

Kdminx, do you not do some things over and over in your real life. What would you have her do. Swing from a trapeze ? Walk on her hands ? Put her clothes on backwards ? 

I, think the problem in this case is the person who is watching. Who if he, or she would look in the mirror and ask themselves. How much of any concept of real life is not routine ?

It is up to the viewer to provide the variety that does not get " tiresome". I ask. Is not your life " the same flange every day " ?

I, for one will never get tired of watching Leora being Leora. Should a time come that I do, it is not Leora's problem to fix !!

I'd love to see Leora being Leora. It just feels like an act. Her job is to dance in her underwear at [whatever]hrs, walk naked towards the hall camera at [whatever]hrs, play with herself facing the camera at [whatever] hrs. 

Leora is one of the best people on here but I don't feel like we get a glimpse of her life I get the impression we see a 24/7 act. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kdminx said:

I'd love to see Leora being Leora. It just feels like an act. Her job is to dance in her underwear at [whatever]hrs, walk naked towards the hall camera at [whatever]hrs, play with herself facing the camera at [whatever] hrs. 

Leora is one of the best people on here but I don't feel like we get a glimpse of her life I get the impression we see a 24/7 act. 

The impression is your opinion. It is acceptable in a forum. I, however see a beautiful lady, who is an accomplished artist, who interacts with her dog Eva, who laughs and cries. I'm sure her mopping the floor, ironing clothes, cooking, dusting, and cleaning mirrors is a part of her 24/7 act. The name of the play is called real life. Tis my opinion. Have a great day.  ::)

• Upvote 1

I'm well jealous of all of you guys and girls can enjoy plenty of this deliciously beautiful goddess on days when I can not do the same. ✨??? When I work all day. ??But now I see that she is awake and is as incredibly beautiful there in the bedroom. So now I enjoy just as good as all of you. ✨??????

• Upvote 1

I would just like to thank The Goddess for yesterday. I know it sounds like sometimes we/I take her for granted but we/I are always grateful for what She gives us. She almost went to the bed before settling for the LR and getting somewhat sticky:biggrin:

• Upvote 1