Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Springtime in Siberia, you got to love it, as it is evident that the amazingly beautiful juli' does. I am also sure that she loves the summer even more. She makes everything she wears look good ! God Almighty will you please sway the feelings and emotions of her heart some this way !  :heart:  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

You would have to have a tall apartment building to be across from hers. But, I have absolutely nothing against blue denim shorts that are at least one half size too small filled to the max with Leora's fabulous twin cheeks.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I know it's probably just a landscape that she is painting, and not a squirrel or a skunk. Still, I love watching her paint. I think she's emotionally more stable when she paints. At heart, I think the woman is an artist and craves for a creative lifestyle, for which she has by circumstances in the past been denied. I wish she would do it more often. Just my humble opinion. And she can leave her hat on...

bandicam 2017-03-30 23-45-52-347.jpg

I agree there is a beautiful energy that being released out of her when she became artistic .  

Her artistic soul is very strong and beautiful. . So is the outcome of what she do .

Sweet flower .  . .  I have said it before and I'll say it again  ... 

You are a masterpiece like your beautiful work. .. flawless  creator and a woman of many beautiful and graceful  values 

Admiration at its peak ...???

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Alma_BigAss said:

Lo de empezar a masturbarse en las cámaras gratuitas y acabar en las de pago ¿lo hace por costumbre o es su nueva estrategia?. 

Antes no lo hacía y ahora lo hace siempre :dodgy:

after she added the anal in the menu i believe it is a new strategy.... like puling customers from the nose to pay the bill to watch her finger/toy  her ass.... as same it is something happening only in "paid rooms" till now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, curious said:

después de que ella añadió el anal en el menú creo que es una nueva estrategia .... como puling clientes desde la nariz a pagar la factura para ver su dedo / juguete de su culo .... como lo mismo es algo que sucede sólo en " habitaciones pagadas" hasta ahora.

Pues si. Pienso lo mismo. Es su nueva estrategia para captar clientes. 

Wow, one who makes anything she chooses to wear look so good! She is absolutely a rare vision of elegant beauty to behold, but is also such a sexy and hot woman ! She makes the season of Spring look so good and hopeful ! You're the best and I love you juli' ! ::) :heart: