Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

How lovely to see you goddess Leora make your beautiful dance movements with your great-looking butt and body, move so sensual sexy up close into the camera, where you now stand and get to the clothes on the ironing board. love it. ✨?????

I cannot follow Leora and Paul very often in their late evenings. I have noticed that they go quite regularly to their bedroom at around 21-22 hours. I have seern them talk, watch the computer, sleep, but very seldom have sex. And after a couple of hoúrs Leora can come back to the living room and stay awake for some time, before she starts sleeping on the sofa.

Has any of you noticed what they do so often in BR? There are no written posts of their bedroom life any more, not to speak about videos or pictures. I am just curious.

31 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I cannot follow Leora and Paul very often in their late evenings. I have noticed that they go quite regularly to their bedroom at around 21-22 hours. I have seern them talk, watch the computer, sleep, but very seldom have sex. And after a couple of hoúrs Leora can come back to the living room and stay awake for some time, before she starts sleeping on the sofa.

Has any of you noticed what they do so often in BR? There are no written posts of their bedroom life any more, not to speak about videos or pictures. I am just curious.

Paul doesn't have much of a sex drive; which is why you see Leora bate as frequently as she does.  Among many observations, I see these two as a seasoned couple (much like Maya & Stepan).  They've been together for so long that their love goes much deeper then sex (possibility to the disappointment of Leora). They do something many couples no longer do: Communicate with each other.  Talk about this, that and the other (although I can't imagine having an interesting conversation w/ Paul).

As been previously discussed, Leora prefers to sleep with the light on (which is why she is usually in the LR).

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora must have gone silent.  6 Comments in 3 Days.  :biggrin:

Every once in a while,  I have to let my real life interfere with my keeping up with Leora, and Paul's reallife. With what little that I have watched since Fri. I've caught L and P watching cartoons on the laptop in the BR. After which Paul went to the project he is working on, and Leora settling down for the night on the couch in the LR.

Also, if aunt Flo has not arrived, she is scheduled to visit soon.  :confused:

• Upvote 1

Leora is presenting a vision that I for one will never tire of. Laying on the couch fast asleep, with her butt pointed to either cam one, or cam two for all to behold. Will wait and see what she has planned for us today.  :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, scutus said:

Every once in a while,  I have to let my real life interfere with my keeping up with Leora, and Paul's reallife. With what little that I have watched since Fri. I've caught L and P watching cartoons on the laptop in the BR. After which Paul went to the project he is working on, and Leora settling down for the night on the couch in the LR.

Also, if aunt Flo has not arrived, she is scheduled to visit soon.  :confused:

scutus Aunty Flo has already arrived, she arrived this morning

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

scutus Aunty Flo has already arrived, she arrived this morning

Good morning all .. good morning sweet lady Leora. ..

It doesn't matter .. 

The sweet one is always fun to watch even if she just on the mac in the kitchen. ..?

Sweet nice and Fine beauty always good combination to just sit back and enjoy the sweet flower ⚘

Have a beautiful day sweet one ??

And beautiful day to all as well?

And keep your smile up ..because your smile is sweeter then honey ???

• Upvote 3