Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Hello sweet one. It has somewhat appeared as if you may not be feeling so good as of late and if so, I certainly do hope that the situation of feeling that way does in fact change for the better for you and that you do indeed begin feeling much better and happier again very soon sweet one. I will be certainly hoping so in my thoughts of you dear one. Take care love.  :angel:

You are then quite incredible to keep running everything in the household, and also keep up with social media to dance your lovely sensual movements at the same time. Yes there are not many of your calm and lovely charisma. No wonder you are always the best of the best. love it. have a nice evening Leora. ✨???

• Upvote 1

Leora has donned her orange bikini. If she has not changed her routine. She will be out and about to the tanning salon to increase the beautiful contrast of colors on her lovely body.   

Although it seems she is not leaving until her phone's battery is fully charged. Allowing us more time to enjoy the view.  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Been away for a while, nice to be back and see such a welcoming sight, she is definitely a well put together creation. 

Now that it's a day where I am free from my job. Well, then I was even more happy to actually see the goddess Leora was at home and she even walked around naked, "just like the good old days" and shows how incredibly beautiful she really is. Yes my day, will not be boring anyway. Thanks lovely Leora for everything beautiful and good, you always give us, and you should really have a nice day. ✨??????

20 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Now that it's a day where I am free from my job. Well, then I was even more happy to actually see the goddess Leora was at home and she even walked around naked, "just like the good old days" and shows how incredibly beautiful she really is. Yes my day, will not be boring anyway. Thanks lovely Leora for everything beautiful and good, you always give us, and you should really have a nice day. ✨??????

I have been catching up on many of the articles written since December, certainly seems as though there have been some changes,some good and some bad from what I have read,has she changed, or is she still the bubbly hundred mile an hour person she was? from what I am reading opinions differ, it will be interesting for me to see for myself I guess.