Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Doesn't Leora have any friends?  She always looks lonely withe the wiener dog.  I have never seen a party of guests coming over only Paul messaging Lev who can flick the furthermost bu gar.  She is wasting her life, go to school earn a B.A. or model?

I have had her page open for the last four hours but I did not see round one, when was that? I am worried (!!) about Leora spending so much time on the balcony, time enough for bating. No one of us knows what the balcony is like, what is the temperature, is there suitable furniture? We should require a camera there, but it does not work in the Siberian winter. Could she do such a thing to us, bate when hiding??

Howard, thanks for the video of this morning. I thought I woke up early enough but I was late however. For watchers like me, Leora should save her bates till noon her time, but perhaps that one was scheduled for the American west coast watchers.

20 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

when's the last time this couple had sex, signed up may 1 rlc and haven't seen them do anything going on 3 weeks yikes 

They have sex usually once a week. The rest is Leora Solo Masturbating.