Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Paul speaks and reads English up to translator qualification level, Leora does not understand it very much at all, but speaks excellent German.

Little squirrel concurs with the big fat ass cat for once, but only on this particular issue. Everything else he says is sneaky and suspicious. But nothing is happening with L&P right now, so I'll just leave this stupid off topic link and ban myself later:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqz9l9g_mzA

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Paul speaks and reads English up to translator qualification level, Leora does not understand it very much at all, but speaks excellent German.

German? That must be rare in Siberia! Foamy thought of "whispering sweet German philosophical phrases into the ear of the goddess". I can speak German but do not dind it a very romantic language. French is better, like "je t´aime, mon amour, je voudrais coucher avec toi ce matin, aprés Paul est arrivé". Oder dann "ich liebe dich, möchtest du mit mir ins Bett gehen und Liebe machen, am Nachmittag, vordem Paul zurückkehrt?" I think French is more romantic, though the question is quite straightforward. Italian and Spanish would do as well.

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Little squirrel concurs with the big fat ass cat for once, but only on this particular issue. Everything else he says is sneaky and suspicious. But nothing is happening with L&P right now, so I'll just leave this stupid off topic link and ban myself later:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqz9l9g_mzA

Sneaky and Suspicious Foamy?? There are some folks on this forum who would think you are serious....... Or are you?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

German? That must be rare in Siberia! Foamy thought of "whispering sweet German philosophical phrases into the ear of the goddess". I can speak German but do not dind it a very romantic language. French is better, like "je t´aime, mon amour, je voudrais coucher avec toi ce matin, aprés Paul est arrivé". Oder dann "ich liebe dich, möchtest du mit mir ins Bett gehen und Liebe machen, am Nachmittag, vordem Paul zurückkehrt?" I think French is more romantic, though the question is quite straightforward. Italian and Spanish would do as well.

The sweet sounds of German depend entirely on the speaker. Leora, whispering Schopenhauer in your ear, would probably be much more soothing than some French former Sumo wrestler whispering Sartre in your ear.

Unlike the French, Germans, Russians and English use consonants occasionally when speaking. The French only use vowels. It's difficult for us foreigners to master a language that only has 5 or so letters in its alphabet.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The sweet sounds of German depend entirely on the speaker. Leora, whispering Schopenhauer in your ear, would probably be much more soothing than some French former Sumo wrestler whispering Sartre in your ear.

Unlike the French, Germans, Russians and English use consonants occasionally when speaking. The French only use vowels. It's difficult for us foreigners to master a language that only has 5 or so letters in its alphabet.

French and Italian sound like love speech almost no matter what is spoken, but you are right, it depends on the speaker. Do you think Leora would get hot from Schopenhauer?

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

French and Italian sound like love speech almost no matter what is spoken, but you are right, it depends on the speaker. Do you think Leora would get hot from Schopenhauer?

If Leora was whispering Schopenhauer in anyone's ear they would get hot, 

• Upvote 2

Her tan is getting to be awesome. I think her ass gets better every time I see it. She has no competition here what so ever. Just watching her walk around a few minutes makes my day.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, thomas979 said:

when's the last time this couple had sex, signed up may 1 rlc and haven't seen them do anything going on 3 weeks yikes 

They had sex, the last time, at sight, Saturday afternoon. You can see the posts of that day by referring it.
I think Paul suffers from premature ejaculation because, several times a week they go to bed, with the lights off and under the blanket, he is always groping her to get excited and she usually gives him a quick handjob.

• Upvote 1