Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎14 at 0:02 PM, Howard said:

You decide.....

Russia's new sex symbol

or

Poster Boy for Birth Control

Depends on whether you are looking from his point of view or ours I suppose, from my perspective its an easy choice. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

I realize and know that I, myself included, do sometimes get a good bit disappointed, discouraged, and irritated to a point of posting to convey some of the negative items of circumstances or even sometimes negative items of what is considered by some, somewhat more along the lines of being considered of an individual's personal nature that I have noticed, and I realize that there are always posts made with the pretenses of, or merely meant to be humorous and entertaining to some, but sometimes some negatively scrutinizing posts could potentially be hurtful to more than one individual, and to one that they were not intended to be. Though not successful 100% all of the time, I try to keep a positive mind, attitude, and outlook as much as I can, on who it is I really admire and adore and visit the project to have privileges of observing some of the parts of that individuals life of whatever they are willing to share. So it is my hope that this can be taken into consideration in this thread and forum. I will try myself. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I realize and know that I, myself included, do sometimes get a good bit disappointed, discouraged, and irritated to a point of posting to convey some of the negative items of circumstances or even sometimes negative items of what is considered by some, somewhat more along the lines of being considered of an individual's personal nature that I have noticed, and I realize that there are always posts made with the pretenses of, or merely meant to be humorous and entertaining to some, but sometimes some negatively scrutinizing posts could potentially be hurtful to more than one individual, and to one that they were not intended to be. Though not successful 100% all of the time, I try to keep a positive mind, attitude, and outlook as much as I can, on who it is I really admire and adore and visit the project to have privileges of observing some of the parts of that individuals life of whatever they are willing to share. So it is my hope that this can be taken into consideration in this thread and forum. I will try myself. :rolleyes:

Having given it some thought after reading your submission, I have probably been more guilty than most of being over critical of Paul, without thinking that it would upset " Leora ". I have never liked the way he has treated her in the past, with his couple of violent outbursts and his sometimes controlling manner  I find his social graces revolting and his very existence is to me a travesty.....But!! I will concede that for whatever reason he is her choice, and if in some perverted way she enjoys her men to be mummies boys, and have no consideration or care as to her likes or dislikes, or can not muster the effort to employ some pre-intercourse arousal or foreplay, and some post-intercourse affection,then so be it....I just think she deserves better. He will never endear himself to me and I suspect many other viewers, but I will make a conscious effort to keep my thoughts about this individual to myself in future. Should I have the occasional relapse, please feel free to remind and chastise me. ::)    

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Having given it some thought after reading your submission, I have probably been more guilty than most of being over critical of Paul, without thinking that it would upset " Leora ". I have never liked the way he has treated her in the past, with his couple of violent outbursts and his sometimes controlling manner  I find his social graces revolting and his very existence is to me a travesty.....But!! I will concede that for whatever reason he is her choice, and if in some perverted way she enjoys her men to be mummies boys, and have no consideration or care as to her likes or dislikes, or can not muster the effort to employ some pre-intercourse arousal or foreplay, and some post-intercourse affection,then so be it....I just think she deserves better. He will never endear himself to me and I suspect many other viewers, but I will make a conscious effort to keep my thoughts about this individual to myself in future. Should I have the occasional relapse, please feel free to remind and chastise me. ::)    

I am compelled to concur with what you say here as I have experienced many of the same thoughts concerning some of these matters myself, just as I am also compelled on thoughts of the nice and lovely woman who it is believed that most that visit this thread relishes the afforded privileges of opportunities to observe some parts of her life that she chooses to share with her admirers. Though unfortunate it may be, I also cannot pledge for absolutely sure that I may never get swayed in a direction of which some may not care for, but I do pledge to try to refrain from it as much as I can. Thanks for taking the time to notice, to read, and to take into consideration some of these matters jimbo4, it surely does not go unappreciated. :smile:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Leora, discovered you in the last old apartment, you were really slim small butt cooking.  Now some cottage cheese, Helen from B1 is working on hers, it has gone down some.  Be careful.

With respect and contrary to your opinion, I don't think she needs to worry about anything at all at the moment concerning her butt.Remember, when she was in the old apartment initially, she was still barely a woman 22-23 and had the body of a young girl, she has since blossomed into a full grown beautiful woman, and 4-5 years on her body has changed as does everyone's with time, I think the consensus of the guys on the forum including myself is that her butt is still magnificent, and her greatest physical asset. Having said that, I don't think she eats and exercises properly, and has over the past year relaxed her routine somewhat, whereas she used to do regular exercise in the guest room, although they were not as frequent and as challenging as they might have been, at least she made an effort, but as with many things in her life, boredom sets in and she discontinued them, she did go to the gym and dancing for a while but I am not sure if that activity has now ceased.

As for the eating habits, Yes, she used to cook more at home at one time, but as they have become more affluent their lifestyle has changed somewhat, and takeaways and pizza's now seem the norm, along with the very occasional top up of cakes and biscuits of one kind or another. But, all in all she has nothing to be worried about yet, she has been blessed with a stunning figure and seemingly forgiving metabolism, and long may it continue. As for your opinion. like many things in life, beauty and appreciation of such is a subjective matter, and as such is open to disagreement. :shy: 

• Upvote 2