Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

50 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

The great romancer strikes again, had the makings of a good session until he blocked the view, and directly he emptied his sack he pulled out, got up immediately, opened the door and walked of into the bathroom.....no emotion, no talking, just wham bang thank you ma'am, but without the thank you.....what a fucking ignoramus. She would get more emotion out of a banana.

• Upvote 4

Just now, jimbo4 said:

And probably a lot more enjoyment. ::)

The fact of the matter is as far as I am concerned, She is way out on her own in terms of an all round full packaged fantasy,but she is carrying excess baggage in the form of Mr Romance. From my perspective, and it may well differ to other peoples, she is untouchable as a teaser,dancer, masturbater,and all round woman,  but !! whenever he makes a guest appearance, the chances of anything good happening drop dramatically from 9/10 her alone to 5/10 with him.....there have been a couple of exceptions but they are few and far between. RLC should give him an allowance to stay the fuck away from the apartment.:biggrin:

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The fact of the matter is as far as I am concerned, She is way out on her own in terms of an all round full packaged fantasy,but she is carrying excess baggage in the form of Mr Romance. From my perspective, and it may well differ to other peoples, she is untouchable as a teaser,dancer, masturbater,and all round woman,  but !! whenever he makes a guest appearance, the chances of anything good happening drop dramatically from 9/10 her alone to 5/10 with him.....there have been a couple of exceptions but they are few and far between. RLC should give him an allowance to stay the fuck away from the apartment.:biggrin:

IMHO, perhaps more like 1/10, or on a high side 2/10 with "The Boy Blunder", aka (him).

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

IMHO, perhaps more like 1/10, or on a high side 2/10 with "The Boy Blunder", aka (him).

I was being my usual magnanimous self, for which I am Internationally acclaimed. LOL :biggrin: :angel: ::) 

• Upvote 2

I must admit that it is without a doubt certainly a pleasantly enticing privilege to have an opportunity to observe the lovely one apply the body oils, lotions, creams, or moisturizers that she engages in frequently to strive to take good care of her gorgeous and gifted body and complexion in an endeavor to stay in very good physical condition. She is certainly an attractive and very well meaning and nice woman, and certainly a beautiful and desirable vision to view.  ::)

• Upvote 3

Leora is a dime but Paul is a 2 and half... Unfortunately she's stuck with him while she's at the Apartment so we're stuck with him. But outside IMO she has a entirely different sex life that we'll never see... someone with big muscle and tattoos... hehe!

Wow, Leora those panties are so sexy they way the hug your tight little sexy butt is intoxicating and heart racing. Your in a naughty mood and you need release go for it the more vocal you are the better it is be real naughty. I'll be watching.

Another two hour tease. But the performance in the BR more than made up for the long wait. Plus a beautiful encore  display in the guest room. Perhaps a special treat, on the free cam for every ones pleasure, for those who did not see her in the bedroom.

• Upvote 2