Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 hours ago, RobertParker_88 said:

I've always wondered why Leora and Paul don't sleep it their bed much. Is the bed not comfortable or is the couch more?

Or does RLC want Leora to sleep on the couch a few times a week?

Personally I like Leora sleeping on the couch.

She's out partying being a groupie for some rocker. Paul waited up for her then fell asleep a around 4 am

I've always wondered why Leora and Paul don't sleep it their bed much. Is the bed not comfortable or is the couch more?

As I read once, she likes to sleep with the light on (which he does not).

On the flip side, I see quite a few Russian (European?) couples to sleep in different rooms.

She is frightened of the dark , but even so, sometimes their lifestyle could in some cases be classed as mildly dysfunctional.

• Upvote 1

Jimbo4 is probably right on the money. However, their relationship is functional enough to have been tightly maintained over many years. I really do believe that they are emotionally dependent upon each other; but along with most other CC observers, their relationship is hard to comprehend for many of us. Still, I do not bad mouth Paul, because she loves him. (And he'd be a very interesting guy to meet; he's no dummy.)

I believe they actually love each other. Opposites DO attract.

Then there is Scooter; beloved by both Leora & Paul. I don't even bad mouth Scooter anymore. Neither does the damn Skunk, despite our earlier jealousy that Leora refused to adopt us woodland creatures.

I think the reason we care about Leora is because she's so damn challenging to figure out. I would have asked her for a date when I was a young man, and I would have become a blibbering idiot to see her when she accepted. I don't know how to deal with a woman that beautiful and so psychologically complex. But evidently, Paul does.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Donzi said:

She's out partying being a groupie for some rocker. Paul waited up for her then fell asleep a around 4 am

My researcher friends have not notified me of the details involved in this situation, but I'll bet 10 virtual almonds and a large virtual pecan that the concert was allied with a benefit for animals.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

My researcher friends have not notified me of the details involved in this situation, but I'll bet 10 virtual almonds and a large virtual pecan that the concert was allied with a benefit for animals.

Or feeding the homeless. She was on the phone nude smiling playing  then got dancing as she got dressed and left. I'm  not sure what was said I wasn't listening at the time but she was in a terrific mood. Paul wasn't when he got home and saw that she wasn't there. Even more at 2am and she still hadn't come home. I don't blame her really. I don't think she's been home yet. Had anyone seen her? 

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Your contacts are no doubt right, they usually are. Remembering how she stood out for 6 hours every day for a week last winter in minus 20 degrees to get her petition recognised by Putin, and she was until recently ( and still may be ) feeding and caring for some stray dogs ensconced in a local car park...she has a very benevolent nature.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

Or feeding the homeless. She was on the phone nude smiling playing  then got dancing as she got dressed and left. I'm  not sure what was said I wasn't listening at the time but she was in a terrific mood. Paul wasn't when he got home and saw that she wasn't there. Even more at 2am and she still hadn't come home. I don't blame her really. I don't think she's been home yet. Had anyone seen her? 

No, she has not been home yet

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Jimbo4 is probably right on the money. However, their relationship is functional enough to have been tightly maintained over many years. I really do believe that they are emotionally dependent upon each other; but along with most other CC observers, their relationship is hard to comprehend for many of us. Still, I do not bad mouth Paul, because she loves him. (And he'd be a very interesting guy to meet; he's no dummy.)

I believe they actually love each other. Opposites DO attract.

Then there is Scooter; beloved by both Leora & Paul. I don't even bad mouth Scooter anymore. Neither does the damn Skunk, despite our earlier jealousy that Leora refused to adopt us woodland creatures.

I think the reason we care about Leora is because she's so damn challenging to figure out. I would have asked her for a date when I was a young man, and I would have become a blibbering idiot to see her when she accepted. I don't know how to deal with a woman that beautiful and so psychologically complex. But evidently, Paul does.

I concur that they are emotionally dependent on each other, there really couldn't be any other reason, They have known each other since they were college age and have grown comfortable with their situation. Unlike you Foamy, I am as you know not a lover of Paul....always seen him as being selfish, spoiled and sometimes bullying, something of a mummies boy, and she has become his surrogate mother. Having said that, he is without doubt very intelligent, and she must love him, otherwise she would have walked wouldn't she. 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a benefit concert for something. On the other hand, she likes current music and maybe she just went with her friend for a girl's night (or day) out.

Personally, I think it would be healthy for both L&P to have some social interaction. I'm sure Pepe would be willing to dog sit Scooter while L&P are away. :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a benefit concert for something. On the other hand, she likes current music and maybe she just went with her friend for a girl's night (or day) out.

Personally, I think it would be healthy for both L&P to have some social interaction. I'm sure Pepe would be willing to dog sit Scooter while L&P are away. :biggrin:

If Pepe dog sat the dog then we'd have,

Related image

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3