Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think the Notifications "Bell" now says the thread.

Remember, you can define which things you wish to be notified about.

As always, if you forget where you are at, go to the top page and you'll see "Home > Forums > Reallifecam.com > Leora & Paul > Leora and Paul - General Chat Comments "

If I am missing something in your post, letsdothis, please explain it to me and we'll try to get that fixed.

Yes, the notification will now say Leora and Paul. This is good, but I'm sure there
are other topics out there with the same problem. I only found two and I found
those completely by accident. Actually, they found me, I wasn't looking for
anything.

Me and the "Follow" system are quite intimate. I set it up to follow every Picture
and Video thread for every apt. in the RLC project, by choice. Of course, that's
not going to do me a bit of good, anymore. In this case, I'm following Howard,
because he posts some good content. So, I see where he goes. I'm not following
this thread.

It wasn't about forgetting where I am. I know exactly how to find out where I am.
It was about knowing where I was going before I went there and when the
notification just says "General Chat Comments", that's not very helpful.

No, you didn't miss a thing. My post served its purpose. I just wanted some
identification added to this topic's title (how's that for an alliteration?) and you,
or someone, was nice enough to do that. My thanks to whomever did it.

See you in the Funnies (VH style).

Well another day, and another deserted and empty apartment at the L & P residence for nearly all of the day, other than Yvonne the pooch that is. Definitely has become a more frequent and regular occurrence over time. Certainly nothing interesting to observe in an empty apartment. Is becoming quite old unfortunately. :sad:  Perhaps it may be time to move on to other occurrences in life which may involve more times of accumulated interest where it concerns cost. :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Well another day, and another deserted and empty apartment at the L & P residence for nearly all of the day, other than Yvonne the pooch that is. Definitely has become a more frequent and regular occurrence over time. Certainly nothing interesting to observe in an empty apartment. Is becoming quite old unfortunately. :sad:  Perhaps it may be time to move on to other occurrences in life which may involve more times of accumulated interest where it concerns cost. :dodgy:

Yes but I'm grateful when she comes home.

• Like 1