Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

34 minutes ago, Howard said:

Gilligan and Mary-Ann (going out for breakfast).  Must be a Rootie-Tootie-Fresh-N-Fruity-Friday.

37 minutes ago, Howard said:

A picture is worth one thousand words.
1708040910520092.jpg

Howard, you can be so off-the-wall funny, sometimes. I do wish, however, you had waited
half a second, or whatever, for her right foot to move out of the way. ::)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Howard, you can be so off-the-wall funny, sometimes. I do wish, however, you had waited
half a second, or whatever, for her right foot to move out of the way. ::)

I did have a few photos to choose from but I felt if her hoohaa was exposed, that detracts from Paul's love affair (more like an assault) with Eva.

• Like 2

Yep, it's called passion! You definitely know how to fuck all the stress out of me. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. BB, was right about one thing, you listen and take action. A rare attribute, for a young lady and I always knew you cared about animals.  I'm sorry, I'm not like others, I rather share the truth. You are beautiful, and a work of art. In my opinion. Good day to you Ms. Goddess. XOXO XOXO :heart:

A good friend of mine happened to mention tonight something that has no doubt entered other peoples thoughts ( when you can tear yourselves away from her ass ) recently.

They have over the last year become more affluent and they enjoy spending money ( and why shouldn't they ), So why with the hot weather and the heat in the apartment, haven't they spent a few rubles on a fan or two to make themselves more comfortable, instead of " fanning " themselves with sheets of paper or their hands.

Then at least she will have the fan to cool her down in the summer, and the new mink coat to keep her warm in the harsh winter months.....I would enjoy seeing her in the mink and some white underwear underneath.....nothing else....excuse me I digress. 

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

A good friend of mine happened to mention tonight something that has no doubt entered other peoples thoughts ( when you can tear yourselves away from her ass ) recently.

They have over the last year become more affluent and they enjoy spending money ( and why shouldn't they ), So why with the hot weather and the heat in the apartment, haven't they spent a few rubles on a fan or two to make themselves more comfortable, instead of " fanning " themselves with sheets of paper or their hands.

Then at least she will have the fan to cool her down in the summer, and the new mink coat to keep her warm in the harsh winter months.....I would enjoy seeing her in the mink and some white underwear underneath.....nothing else.

And if she reads what I wrote about the mink, " Don't answer the front door wearing it though Little One." unless you do the buttons up first. ::)

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And if she reads what I wrote about the mink, " Don't answer the front door wearing it though Little One." unless you do the buttons up first. ::)

I think she is safe. 99% of the time when someone knocks on their door it's Take Out Food being Delivered.   :biggrin:

• Like 1