Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Too many obstructions from camera 2 view now, hardly worth paying for premium. If it's not the blanket it's the fan.

I retract the above remark Little One, you more than compensated for it in the bedroom......but PLEASE move the fan.🤗

If I was to hazard a guess Little One, I would say white underwear is your favourite color. Lol. Whatever you " throw on " looks amazing. I might get annoyed with you sometimes, but you are still special to me, and are one classy lady. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You beautiful goddess Leora, You are always so lovely to follow and see all the beauty you offer every day. Thank you again, for the hot enjoyment you had in the bedroom earlier today. I love it. Have a nice evening in your nice and cozy home. ✨👌🥂🌹💋

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hola .. siempre hablo de mi mala suerte ... jajaja .. esta mañana estoy mirando Leora durante dos horas .. y por supuesto que trabajo .. yo no vivo de RLC .. jajaja .. se pone a pintar las uñas y una clara tiene que ir a trabajar .. jajaja .. ahora llego a casa y me mira y follar .. ha tenido sesión de masturbación ... mala suerte .. tengo que verlo por la repetición .. es decir no es lo mismo .. Leora ha cambiado sus hábitos y cuando es sus 14.00 horas para mí es 09,00 ... lo nuestro es imposible .... jajaja .... otra vez será.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hi .. I always talk about my bad luck ... hahaha .. this morning I'm looking at Leora for two hours .. and of course I work .. I do not live in RLC .. lol .. he gets to paint his nails and a Clear has to go to work .. lol .. now I come home and look at me and fuck .. has had masturbation session ... bad luck .. I have to see it by repetition .. that is not the same .. Leora has changed her habits and when it is her 14.00 hours for me it is 09.00 ... ours is impossible .... hahaha .... again it will be.

1400 hours is perfect for me in England, but to see such a rare and beautiful creature you sometimes have to go through a little pain and suffering, Lol........Ask yourself Raul, is she worth it? Yep I thought you would say yes. She has us all eating out of her hand. An exceptional creature. ::) But I understand what you say about the difference between watching live and watching a recording.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

1400 horas es perfecto para mí en Inglaterra, pero para ver una criatura tan rara y hermosa que a veces tienen que pasar por un poco de dolor y sufrimiento, Lol ........ Pregúntese Raul, es que vale la pena? Sí pensé que diría que sí. Ella nos comiendo de su mano tiene. Una criatura excepcional. ::) Pero entiendo lo que dice acerca de la diferencia entre ver en vivo y ver una grabación.

ou are absolutely right, she is an exceptional creature and makes us enjoy and suffer a lot ... for much replay nothing is the same as being able to enjoy it live ..

A few days ago I saw her on the couch reading a book .. ufff ... it was a very sensual moment because I saw that she was interacting with us .. it excites me to see her when she touches and Paul does not realize that she does it .. when Plays with her pussy and you look at her face as she feels the pleasure ,,, that moment is the maximum ... lol ..... see a video of Leora does not stimulate me much ... sincerely.

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

A few days ago I saw her on the couch reading a book .. ufff ... it was a very sensual moment because I saw that she was interacting with us .. it excites me to see her when she touches and Paul does not realize that she does it .. when Plays with her pussy and you look at her face as she feels the pleasure ,,, that moment is the maximum ... lol ..... see a video of Leora does not stimulate me much ... sincerely.

Her face can show a lot of things, in fact it in itself is stimulating to watch as she begins to pleasure herself.