Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She looked satisfied to me, he actually stayed with her till she came, and even helped out a bi., He usually cums, then leers at her while she's finishing herself, then walks out before she's done.. She looked really happy about that to me . Time doesn't really have anything to do with it in my case

It is your opinion and I respect, agree or not .....

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, lwis said:

Ok Howard
Again the benefit of the doubt.
The blowJ lasted exactly two minutes. And he, after the BL, lasted 4:27 minutes until he was limp. Comparing with the time she usually takes when she bates, until she reaches orgasm, it is easy to see that she was once again dissatisfied.

Not to take away that he did fail at the new position, again, it wasn't an action we've seen from him before (what the adventure!).

In the end she was satisfied.  In fact, if you look at the video, I'm inclined to say with his help (manually), she had a helluva orgasm...because he helped stimulate her manually (slower) that as if she was bating.  Accidental, perhaps.  But she had a big smile on her face afterwards.

43 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She looked satisfied to me, he actually stayed with her till she came, and even helped out a bi., He usually cums, then leers at her while she's finishing herself, then walks out before she's done.. She looked really happy about that to me . Time doesn't really have anything to do with it in my case

Quality as opposed to quantity. Works for me. But what an absolute nightmare if you get neither.....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I know what you're referring to, but I'm not familiar with PNE. What does that stand for?

PNE = Petruding Nipple Erection.  

This was a common acronym used w/ friends in my high school when a hot girl would walk by displaying her PNE.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ROCKHSRD, i like your comments but there are no toys that will compete with a kind, passionate man that is faithful,, has a personality and a sense of humor, and has a steady job! That seems like a lot to expect, but i imagine that guys are looking for these same traits in a woman. Obviously looks are the first thing that attracts people, but a romantic guy with average looks will win out every time, and i think that's what you're saying!

Yes, you are correct.. You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. Whenever I look at the keyboard, it always reminds me that "U" and "I" will be together forever. The doc told me I had a dual personality. Then he lays an 82 dollar bill on me, so I give him 41 bucks and say, 'Get the other 41 bucks from the other guy. Life without humor is life with an empty soul. I've learned so much from my mistakes, I'm thinking of making a few more. IMO Thank you Ashley :smile:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1