Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Further to Nelly's female interests. The most we have ever seen is her in the tub with some mates. She's very good friends with Masha so she has the perfect teacher but it looks as though Nelly just doesn't swing that way.

To keep the mods happy and back on subject. I like that The Goddess has chosen twice this morning to sit on the edge of the sofa with her kitty just visible underneath the logo. I did see her yesterday stand on the sofa there before she dropped to a more conventional position but was on Cam 1 and cursed myself.

She was also out on the balcony with just her phone for around 20 minutes, and Eva was trying to shag the pillow. ??????

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I concur with your thought on them being the best couple, although I visit that apartment rarely, and never spend any worthwhile time, I am strictly a one woman man and that woman is The Little One or none at all. The only reason in my opinion that they are the best couple is because Bogdan actually cares whether his partner is enjoying herself and reaching orgasm or not, which is far far removed from the attitude of Paul, who is partnered with the outstanding solo woman on RLC, but for his own reasons does not think that she warrants foreplay and tenderness in the buildup to intercourse, or any prolonged period of togetherness post orgasm. He is still young, but these are things that he should know by now, and that Leora should be coaxing him in and insisting on, He has all the equipment to be an outstanding lover, but he is either very naive sexually, or he does not think Leora deserves his respect....only he knows the answer to that.  

To be honest with Bogdan it is far more than that although he must make her orgasm pretty fast and they did have a bit of a tiff with Nelly crying I think we he decided to try anal but what I mean is he is willing to join in with whatever she wants. When they are both they tend to be together and  always smiling and having a laugh. They don't kiss as much as Masha and Sasha but possibly have sex more often even if it is considerably shorter. Also Bogdan is quite a laugh himself and I've even watching him sparring with his mate (or pupil). 

But of course Paul is a very different person as is Sasha. You cannot claim Sasha doesn't do everything to make Masha cum - not that she's ever satisfied for long.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well this is a bit OT but Nelly and Bogdan are RLC's best couple. Nelly has been sticking a dildo/vibrator up her arse but at the moment is still unwilling to let Bogdan in there. But what I really meant was to bate more to the camera. She has always when I watched partly covered herself in the BeR, doesn't bate in the LR and of course her BaR bates tend to have the bath in the way (actually sometimes she bates standing up but the one time I caught her doing that I think my PC crashed!). But now apparently covering is rarity and she has got more adventurous just like The Goddess continually does.

When I started watching The Goddess just used clit stimulation then gradually her fingers did more, then she started inserting them and after another year used a small dildo, fingers began to explore her anus at first just at the entrance but later with more force and eventually the dildo found its way there too.

Lol, ok i got what you meant, i guess i just let my imagination go a little wild there. As far as masturbating goes, i said before on here thats something i'd be most self conscious doing sexually in front of people watching me on cams.Sounds like Nelly and Leora had the same issues, but they seem to be working through it, to our definate approvals!

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think BB may be referring to her trying anal with a vibrator a few days ago. I like the way your imagination works. 

Well we all like to speculate and use our imaginations on things that are and things that we wish could be.Nelly and Bogdan are very passionate when they have sex, and i can tell how much he loves her from day to day activities which makes their lovemaking all the more hot!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, ok i got what you meant, i guess i just let my imagination go a little wild there. As far as masturbating goes, i said before on here thats something i'd be most self conscious doing sexually in front of people watching me on cams.Sounds like Nelly and Leora had the same issues, but they seem to be working through it, to our definate approvals!

Some said with The Goddess that she looked a bit guilty when I first started to watch her, but I think they were seeing what they wanted to see and I never felt that way but I would say that she has grown noticeably more confident and while once she was way behind Zoya she has now easily surpassed her. Apparently Masha was particularly spectacular today - I saw it on the thumbs but I'll probably not see it now. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I concur with your thought on them being the best couple, although I visit that apartment rarely, and never spend any worthwhile time, I am strictly a one woman man and that woman is The Little One or none at all. The only reason in my opinion that they are the best couple is because Bogdan actually cares whether his partner is enjoying herself and reaching orgasm or not, which is far far removed from the attitude of Paul, who is partnered with the outstanding solo woman on RLC, but for his own reasons does not think that she warrants foreplay and tenderness in the buildup to intercourse, or any prolonged period of togetherness post orgasm. He is still young, but these are things that he should know by now, and that Leora should be coaxing him in and insisting on, He has all the equipment to be an outstanding lover, but he is either very naive sexually, or he does not think Leora deserves his respect....only he knows the answer to that.  

Paul shouldn't have to learn she deserves soem foreplay and tenderness after they done making love, its something that should come naturally with someone you love. The way he stares at her after he comes and sits off to the side while she finishes herself is pitiful and painful to watch.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

To be honest with Bogdan it is far more than that although he must make her orgasm pretty fast and they did have a bit of a tiff with Nelly crying I think we he decided to try anal but what I mean is he is willing to join in with whatever she wants. When they are both they tend to be together and  always smiling and having a laugh. They don't kiss as much as Masha and Sasha but possibly have sex more often even if it is considerably shorter. Also Bogdan is quite a laugh himself and I've even watching him sparring with his mate (or pupil). 

But of course Paul is a very different person as is Sasha. You cannot claim Sasha doesn't do everything to make Masha cum - not that she's ever satisfied for long.

Wow, i saw that when Bogdan tried to slip it in there and she said no by her actions, and he went off, kicking the wall on the way out of the room. Never saw him act like that, and havnt seen it since. You can tell they really enjoy each others company, sweet couple

• Like 1