Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Relax BB, a lot of us go off topic, when Leora is sleeping.. If you don't like the post, say so! What's  amazing to me, is that a few here write as much as me or more and yet, you picked me to sow your dissatisfaction.. Take care people, this forum is not worth my time... At least I thought  it did... l can take criticism, but not stupidity! There's  more to life than pussy, even though, I will choose pussy when it arises. Good day.... :shy:

ROCKHARD I am one to go as much off topic and expound my views as anyone and I merely pointed out that it was getting a bit heavy and I replied to your post because I thought you had misinterpreted Foamy's post. 

But we all know The Goddess likes a bit of intellectual discussion herself. :biggrin:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

ROCKHARD I am one to go as much off topic and expound my views as anyone and I merely pointed out that it was getting a bit heavy and I replied to your post because I thought you had misinterpreted Foamy's post. 

But we all know The Goddess likes a bit of intellectual discussion herself. :biggrin:

Thank you, BB for your quick reply, and I do understand what you mean... I have met a lot of interesting people here, and I have learned from them, you included. I know at times I can get a little complicated or overzealous, it's who I am. I have problems with friends, who cannot comprehend half of the things I say, except if it has to do with Sex, Drugs or Money... I'll just go back to my old ways and just read a post and give a like... :smile:

4 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Thanks Foamy and BB, for clearing it up. My sister, is a Genetics teacher, in a major university. This is what she shared with me when I asked her about it, since I was not able to fine your claim, but now I understand.. Like  I said, you guys been around the block, Thanks..:shy:

Understood. I'm suggesting that my grandsons will be unfortunate to not be able to make love to a woman of Leora's beauty and challenging personality. Unless she has children. Which is looking doubtful at this point. (It's possible she doesn't want a bunch of baby skunks running around! :wink:)

And ROCKHARD,  KEEP POSTING! We are all brothers (and some sisters) here on the CC Leora-Paul thread. I enjoy your conversations very much.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Understood. I'm suggesting that my grandsons will be unfortunate to not be able to make love to a woman of Leora's beauty and challenging personality. Unless she has children. Which is looking doubtful at this point. (It's possible she doesn't want a bunch of baby skunks running around! :wink:)

And ROCKHARD,  KEEP POSTING! We are all brothers (and some sisters) here on the CC Leora-Paul thread. I enjoy your conversations very much.

The reason I didn't give my usual UpVote to ROCKHARD was when he implied he might not post any more. I felt well I don't want that to happen. I am maybe just a little weary of arguments and certainly there are some people who I wish would stop posting but not ROCKHARD. The Barcelona threads in particular I found an extremely unpleasant atmosphere. Maybe they are better now but all I do is look at the pictures. However I am perfectly willing to discuss science, politics, music (before 2000 LOL), film, literature, life with anyone who'll listen. Keep posting ROCKHARD.

• Like 3

I should have worded my original post differently. Nonetheless, we can drive the topic into the ground until it's completely off-topic. So, having expressed my desire for more Leora's genes to inhabit the Earth, we now resume discussions about Leora & Paul. And the dog.

Q: How do you know when Leora is having an orgasm?

A: When you can't hear any of her moans over Scooter's yelping.

:biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Leora is one of the very few girls on RLC who gets orgasms, and strong ones indeed. But she gets them mainly by masturbating or rubbing her pussy during intercourse with Paul. I have seen Paul give him orgasms only a couple of times. It is hard for me to understand why Paul cannot help her - in my opinion it would be very easy, but no, Paul just does not know how to do it. So sad.

7 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Relax BB, a lot of us go off topic, when Leora is sleeping.. If you don't like the post, say so! What's  amazing to me, is that a few here write as much as me or more and yet, you picked me to sow your dissatisfaction.. Take care people, this forum is not worth my time... At least I thought  it did... l can take criticism, but not stupidity! There's  more to life than pussy, even though, I will choose pussy when it arises. Good day.... :shy:

Behave yourself Rock, lol, You are not going anywhere, you must be confused, because I'm sure you said there was more to life than pussy.Go to bed immediately, take  a couple of aspirins and get a good nights sleep, and lets hope you have recovered by the morning. Lol. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, BBsq69 a dit :

Vive martyen, merci pour votre référence. Bien sûr, pour moi B2 signifie « Belle » 2 mais il y avait beaucoup de bons moments et en B1 avec Irma et Ilona etc ... et je ne tak point eyour de la musique.

La Déesse est la seule raison pour laquelle je suis avec RLC et donc CC. Il a fallu plusieurs semaines avant que je regardais quelqu'un d'autre et puis je commencé à remarquer combien divertissant Nelly était et quand un nouveau couple Masha et Sasha est venu je suis accro à quelqu'un d'autre alors que la déesse était soit hors ou sur son temps d'arrêt. Puis vint Ilona et a commencé à interférer avec mon sommeil que j'ai commencé à prendre un intérêt dans B1. J'avais évité abonnant parce qu'il n'y avait vraiment pas besoin que la Déesse ne suffit sur la came libre pour empêcher quiconque satisfait mais bien sûr Belle arrivé en B1 et alors qu'il était un peu frustrant quand elle était à l'étage encore, je résisté. Les gens me ont envoyé des images de Megan parce qu'ils savaient qu'elle était mon type, mais la goutte d'eau qui fait déborder le vase »

Après 2ème visite de Belle je suis parti Premium et en effet RLC très occasionnellement sur l'affichage CC, mais Ilona m'a attiré en arrière et il n'a fallu une visite pour me accro à la Déesse encore une fois. Deux descriptions que j'ai utilisé dans le passé de son sont « sans effort gracieuse et « hypnotique » et elle est, mais il y a beaucoup plus. Quelqu'un m'a mis au défi de « Mais qu'est-ce Leora faire? » Et je lui ai répondu avec une liste de plus de 10 des choses qui étaient vraiment uniques à elle et qui était il y a 2 ans. Elle a évolué beaucoup depuis.

À l'heure actuelle RLC ne semble en bonne place à nouveau, Barcelone devient couples plus excitant et frais nouveaux font leur peu, mais sans la Déesse, il ne serait pas juste RLC et malgré tout le reste, je pense qu'il lui est qui le rend spécial et il garde dans mes pensées.  

hi BB it is always a pleasure to hear from you. I rarely go on Leora's page, but I follow her a lot, especially when she's alone, (sorry Paul) for me she's intriguing and sexy since all her years. She succeeded to renew herself (Twerk, Anal with or without dildo etc ...) I do not like much couple apartments, but I look at the guests who often bring a good reason to look (sex or funny moment or both) I look at B1, B2 and the three K even though since Sofie's departure few girls catches my attention. so my friend, I have to leave I hope to read you in the near future here or on another page good night to you

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I should have worded my original post differently. Nonetheless, we can drive the topic into the ground until it's completely off-topic. So, having expressed my desire for more Leora's genes to inhabit the Earth, we now resume discussions about Leora & Paul. And the dog.

Q: How do you know when Leora is having an orgasm?

A: When you can't hear any of her moans over Scooter's yelping.

:biggrin:

also when her finger smells like shit

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Behave yourself Rock, lol, You are not going anywhere, you must be confused, because I'm sure you said there was more to life than pussy.Go to bed immediately, take  a couple of aspirins and get a good nights sleep, and lets hope you have recovered by the morning. Lol. :biggrin:

LMAO! It's all good Jimbo, it's people like you and others here who makes this world a better place by showing concern for others. Friendship to me is limitless and special. And as we all know, real friends are tough to find. Sometimes, I need to go off on my own. I'm not sad. I'm not angry. I'm just recharging my batteries. First, I like to admire Leora's cheek to cheek thong. I love thongs. The day they were invented, sunshine broke through the clouds. Your soul sings to me Leora and it always will be, in any world. No matter what happens. I need you to remember that...:smile:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I prefer thongs when they are hastily pulled off and dropped to the floor in the heat of passion.

Some company was making edible ones for a while, but I'm sure we could both chew and gobble the textile ones in an instant if the opportunity was presented...

• Like 1