Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I sincerely do not understand what happens to me with Leora .. I have seen her for more than two years as she masturbates, how she dances, how she plays with her body, how she poses, how she caresses herself ... and always excites me very much, I can not control that desire or attraction that I have towards Leora .. is something impossible in my ... I usually change my partner two or three times a month, more than two weeks with the same person bores me ... I like to seduce .. and once that I have got my prey all desire disappears .. but with Leora I can not stop wishing her .... I think she has made us a spell and has us all surrendered to her feet ... but I love to feel what she me transmit ... God as I love Leora.

Raul once you taste her nectar & conquered her you'll be bored of Leora just like the other women in your past:biggrin:

• Like 2

Although I enjoy Leora's masturbating very much there is something to be said about a girl getting absolutely plowed by a hard dick. We have seen her fucking on occasion (mostly her doing most of the work) we have yet to see her get fucked in the way that she deserves. Wouldn't the rest of you like to see Paul come in, throw her down on the sofa, and wear her out as bad as I would? She needs it at least three times a week. I guess I can just keep watching and hoping...

• Like 1

Just now, HermanS said:

Although I enjoy Leora's masturbating very much there is something to be said about a girl getting absolutely plowed by a hard dick. We have seen her fucking on occasion (mostly her doing most of the work) we have yet to see her get fucked in the way that she deserves. Wouldn't the rest of you like to see Paul come in, throw her down on the sofa, and wear her out as bad as I would? She needs it at least three times a week. I guess I can just keep watching and hoping...

It aint going to happen, but a nice thought. :biggrin: 

I usually travel to Russia about once a year for work reasons ... A woman like Leora I doubt very much that she goes to a fair of sports nutrition ... so I can never have her for that reason should be that much desire .. because never in my life will cross a look with her ... even so the challenge to cross a look on Tuesday 28 November I will be in moscu in MIOFF .. I send a challenge that I will and I will give information of nutrition for athletes .. ..

1 hour ago, HermanS said:

I would have no problems plowing Leora 3 times a week, & that would be a bad week for me, cause i would like to her to enjoy my sex at least daily !!! But it wouldn't be uncommon to see me making love to her 3 times a day 

There are many daydreamers here who want to express so bravely that they are tough guys, machos, and would do this and that with Leora and many times a day. Guys, you can dream of whatever you like, but the cold truth is that Leora would not even notice you if you were close. And I don´t think Leora would like to be thrown down on the sofa by a bulging macho who would wear her out (well, I guess most of you are machos only when writing under screen name). If you look at her bating, you could rather think that she would prefer a guy who is as sensual and romantic as she is, has enough experience of how to treat women well, can make love to her in a slowly, gradually accelerating speed and finally give her a fantastic orgasm, the same kind that she gets by herself, combining his skills of using either dick, fingers or tongue or their combination. And he would definitely give that orgasm first to Leora, and after that Leora will definitely give it to him. But as Paul cannot do this and none of you guys cannot do anything at all to Leora, her life will go on like it does.

Today, Leora´alone at home is the only good reason for visiting RLC.

I'm considering establishing a new CC Rule: The reading of "The Sorrows of Young Werther" by Goethe (aka: " Die Leiden des jungen Werters" von Goethe) will not be tolerated among CamCaps members. We can't afford to lose you, and I'm sure Leora would not want her fan club to diminish. Besides, I would not be surprised if she already read the book in Russian or even the original German.

It's OK to read " Doctor Zhivago" by Boris Pasternak or watch the movie, even though it was banned by the CCCP and needed to be smuggled out of Russia, risking lives. And it's just a love story. Leora would love it, and I'll bet she would cry buckets of tears if she hasn't had access to it yet.

Leora was obviously born too late for me and not in my forest. Dammit. But I'm not going to commit suicide or insult Paul for such unfortunate circumstances!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

She has had her kitty on and off display almost ever since she woke up. Paul went out for a bicycle ride, during which time she spent most of her time on the phone. Of course she had on the white, lacy robe on a small part of the time, but is was untied and left open, or raised for our viewing pleasure. She also showered, did her mud bath routine, and donned a facial mask. Nudity prevailed after the shower.  :blush:

To answer your question there has up to this point been any sexual activity, other than Leora giving her kitty an occasional caress.

It seems that all of her regular fans took the day off. Or were reading " The Sorrows of Young Werther " before Foamy enacted his threatened new rule.  :dodgy:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, scutus said:

She has had her kitty on and off display almost ever since she woke up. Paul went out for a bicycle ride, during which time she spent most of her time on the phone. Of course she had on the white, lacy robe on a small part of the time, but is was untied and left open, or raised for our viewing pleasure. She also showered, did her mud bath routine, and donned a facial mask. Nudity prevailed after the shower.  :blush:

To answer your question there has up to this point been any sexual activity, other than Leora giving her kitty an occasional caress.

It seems that all of her regular fans took the day off. Or were reading " The Sorrows of Young Werther " before Foamy enacted his threatened new rule.  :dodgy:

I was certainly watching this morning (up to 5 p.m. her time) her time but then I went out and after doing a bit of computer maintenance I saw her still completely naked lying on the GR sofa. Paul lay down next to her for a bit which is exactly what he was doing in the LR before I left. But I am now really out of storage space thanks to The Goddess (and Nelly but mainly The Goddess) over the last few days and watching her without keeping the memory for posterity is quite hard. It's not my fault she always looks so good. 

• Like 2