Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

16 minutes ago, Hope85 said:

...el problema es del Host, yo tengo 300 Mb de velocidad y me pasa lo mismo, deben tener los servidores a tope pero es el único que mantiene las imágenes vivas.

SALUDOS.

PicHoster  has very slow servers.  Use this one should field better results.    http://picpie.org/

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎25 at 4:28 PM, Howard said:

Get https://www.bandicam.com/ and d/l the software.  Learn to record using Bandicam then upload the file at https://www.myairbridge.com/eng/

It's not difficult. 

As for taking pictures, Bandicam can do that, too.  *I* use Adobe Photoshop for touch up pics but that is optional. You don't need to touch-up pics.  Upload the pics either to http://www.hostpic.org/ or http://www.pichoster.net/. then post the url here on CC.  There are other host sites but try either of these two first.

Now you've been schooled.  Get to it!

But how does this remove the "waterstamps", the invisible codes/numbers and the visible one that identify me?

13 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Leora is the only one on RLC that I have seen reading a book.

In the other Siberian apartment. That has been with RLC the longest behind Leora and Paul. Is another talented lady who spends a lot of time reading in the bedroom. The subject matter of some of the books she reads would make good collegiate courses. One, of the authors being Oliver Sacks.  Plus, she is an very accomplished sculptress.

But if you do not have access to the BR cams there. You are correct. You would not see her reading. Currently that apartment is in a bit of a for the lack of a better word " turmoil".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scutus said:

In the other Siberian apartment. That has been with RLC the longest behind Leora and Paul. Is another talented lady who spends a lot of time reading in the bedroom. The subject matter of some of the books she reads would make good collegiate courses. One, of the authors being Oliver Sacks.  Plus, she is an very accomplished sculptress.

But if you do not have access to the BR cams there. You are correct. You would not see her reading. Currently that apartment is in a bit of a for the lack of a better word " turmoil".

Maya is indeed a very intelligent and gifted individual who is not afraid of hard work, Although I rarely look at the other apartments, from the little I know of her she seems to be another of the more genuine people on RLC.....I wonder if she would blossom more if she were offered another apartment. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, uppsala said:

But how does this remove the "waterstamps", the invisible codes/numbers and the visible one that identify me?

The Code in the Bottom Left Corner can be cropped out. The Blinking Dots are hard to avoid as they appear at Random. The Permanent Dots most can't see them and those can't be avoided.

If you only watch RLC being a Free User  the only thing that happens if they catch you is your IP will get Blacklisted and when on RLC you'll get a Still Image. IP's are easy to change. If your a Paid Member of RLC then they'll Blacklist Your IP and Terminate your RLC Account and No Refunds. They even go as far as Blacklisting Your Credit Card so you can't Register an Account with them again unless you get a Different Credit Card and e-Mail Address.

Don’t Take Anything Personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of anyone's suffering, and If there significantly mad at you, put a cape on them and say Now you're super mad! Dare, dream, dance, smile, and sing loudly! And have faith that love from us all, is an unstoppable force! :smile:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I enjoy how Leora, pours out the liquid music of her voice to quench the thirst of our spirit. Sing again, with your dear voice revealing a tone Of some world far from ours, Where music and moonlight and feeling are one... :smile:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hope85 said:

74c0a0096af112ac0d62eb918f066526.gif

Merci Hope85. Elle est sublime, sensuelle et sexy.

Par contre, si je peux abuser de la situation, aurais tu les séquences suivantes ou elle se promène en collant et enfile ensuite sa jupe tailleur gris.

En gif ou pourquoi pas une vidéo. Merci à toi.

D'ailleurs, dans le même genre de séquence, il y a aussi la journée du 25/10 après 17 heures, ou Leora après être revenue est resté presque une heure à se promener dans l'appartement, en collant noir. Entre des moments très sexy. Je ne sais pas si tu gardes tes archives, mais si tu as cela, j'aimerai aussi beaucoup le voir. Merci merci merci.

16 hours ago, scutus said:

Yes I wondered whether RLC should give that apartment a break. Maybe not permanently but just to give Maya space.

And there are more book readers on RLC, notably Kristy who reads in the bath. I am not quite interested enough to find out what she reads. However The Goddess has of course slipped from her cultural high once reading "50 Shades of Grey". LOL

I am currently reading the "Game of Thrones" series and I wonder if The Goddess might try that which brings me back to Maya because she dressed as Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons, last year and I have never seen her look so sexy.

• Like 3