Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

9 hours ago, Tiviaccro said:

Bonjour tout le monde.

Bon, ce matin, je suis arrivé trop tard sur le live et Leora avait déjà presque fini de s'habiller. Du coup, j'ai raté ma séquence préféré.

Quand la princesse s'habille et enfile ses collants noirs;

Hope85, as tu la séquence en GIF, stp.

Ou quelqu'un d'autre aurait t'il enregsitré et pourrait nous proposer une vidéo. Un grand merci d'avance.

A cette séquence d'habillage avant son départ, je pourrais ajouter aussi son retour de promenade, lorsqu'elle s'est deshabillée. Là, aussi, si quelqu'un à la vidéo ou un gif, ce serait génial. Merci

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

In my language there is a idiom "things you can see from here you can't see from there" special via the computer screen.

One more idiom says "don't gauge person until you wear his shoes" 

Excuse me, I forgot we all don't think alike or do we? I'm not judging anyone or in "gauge" with anyone, if that's what you meant. Idiom stand for a lot of things in my country, is the characteristic mode of expression in my words. :shy:

4 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Excuse me, I forgot we all don't think alike or do we? I'm not judging anyone or in "gauge" with anyone, if that's what you meant. Idiom stand for a lot of things in my country, is the characteristic mode of expression in my words. :shy:

You right

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora and Paul just gave the new angle of cam 4 a complete test. End result Leora is still cooling off her kitty, and letting the sun shine in!!      :biggrin: 

During Leora and Paul's exercise in the LR. Scooter has kept herself entertained at the blue cushion's expense in the BR.   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Whatever you (I)  think of Paul, I'll give him credit for communication.  He and Leora talk frequently. Many times they'll talk for 20..40..60+ minutes about this, that, or the other in the LR (and GR). Dude may not have much of a libido or motivation, but it is their communication that keeps them together.

• Like 2

Leora, your lingerie has gotten really cute, little booty underwear, and a tight tee, your nipples, never cease to amaze me. Opinions are like nipples, everybody has one. Some have sexy firm points, and some are displayed at every opportunity regardless. RockHard ! :shy: