Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

32 minutes ago, KingBeans said:

Does anyone know Leora's instagram?

Lots of people do. There was a time when her VK (Russian Facebook) account was viewable too. However as with all these things it only takes a few morons to ruin it and now social media accounts are locked down and those that do know the real names won't tell you

19 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

FYI: I found this Video, on one of my Drives. So, I have NO clue, when it was recorded, or who recorded it. I have the RAW Copy and the Creative Copy.  Enjoy! :cool:

(Video Contents No Longer Available)

NOTE: If the Video, is not Fully Converted, Click on the Orange Tab D/L NOW - You will receive Spam, on every other Click. Standard on all FREE Hosting Sites! Peace Joey :cool:

Thanks for the RAW video.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Howard said:

Thanks for the RAW video.

Thanks for the Memories Howard! I remember 2 years ago, I was recording my first Video in Leora's Bedroom. (Which is something I do not miss, along with a few other APT.) I went off on my Effects and Transitions. I had Lights Flashing with Sounds of Helicopters, Swat, Music, Gunfire, and there was Howard, expressing his dissatisfaction, "What the HELL man, a Disco Tech, Gunfire, all you need now is a slasher right out of a Steven Kings Novel!" I believe, I disappeared for few months after that comment. LMAO! :cool:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Thanks for the Memories Howard! I remember 2 years ago, I was recording my first Video in Leora's Bedroom. (Which is something I do not miss, along with a few other APT.) I went off, on my Effects and Transitions. I had Lights Flashing with Sounds of Helicopters, Swat, Music, Gunfire, and there was Howard, expressing his dissatisfaction, "What the HELL man, a Disco Tech, Gunfire, all you need now is a slasher right out of a Steven Kings Novel!" I believe, I disappeared for few months after that comment. LMAO! :cool:

Let that be a lesson for you and everyone:  Constructive criticism works!

• Like 1