Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I cannot believe what I am  seeing, she is bating on the couch while he is on the PC....wonderful and unbelievable 

Yep... what a shame. I think she was trying to get his attention but well... is Paul after all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I cannot believe what I am  seeing, she is bating on the couch while he is on the PC....wonderful and unbelievable 

She is so daring, now gone into the bathroom to finish herself off on the edge of the bath....tremendous. And that thick prick didn't even turn round from his computer. ....waste of space... still she is a better show on her own, he spoils it because he adds nothing and takes away from the beauty.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DidiHamann said:

Paul is the most oblivious person in the world.

Although, come to think of it I've never seen them fuck and him look comfortable with it.. perhaps he has issues? He always seems so anxious.

Look at the silly bastard,  he hasn't got a clue she has just satisfied herself in front of him......

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Look at the silly bastard,  he hasn't got a clue she has satisfied herself in front of him......

Well that was brilliant. Perhaps next time she will have the daring to complete it in the GR but WOW! and the position in the shower. Once again The Goddess delivers something SPECIAL.

He might have a clue if he reads this though ... I am sure he'll be fine.

• Like 1

I like the after-glow bate she always has. If you notice, for 15-20 minutes after bating, she hasn't a care in the world, as if she's walking (or floating) on a cloud.  She also usually has a cup of tea and a snack (danish).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Suicida said:

Yep... what a shame. I think she was trying to get his attention but well... is Paul after all.

She actually got his attention while she was fingering herself. He turned a round and there was a little talk between them. Then he turned back to the computer, and who ever he was talking to. 

Truthfully she is much more capable of satisfying her needs than he is. His loss, our gain.   :blush:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Howard said:

I like the after-glow bate she always has. If you notice, for 15-20 minutes after bating, she hasn't a care in the world, as if she's walking (or floating) on a cloud.  She also usually has a cup of tea and a snack (danish).

Sometimes much longer as she has proved with her many follow up bates.

• Like 1

Lo que se ha visto hoy es un claro ejemplo de lo que es la vida sexual de esta pareja desde siempre.

Paul solo mira por él, egocéntrico como siempre, solo le importa su bien personal y quedar satisfecho. Sabe que cuando esté caliente, Leora se va a ofrecer para tener sexo o bien para hacerle una mamada hasta correrse en su boca. Por lo que le da igual que Leora se masturbe. 

Mientras que Leora hace lo de siempre para luchar contra su monótona vida sexual. Antes se escondía para masturbarse, pero ahora ya no tiene ningún pudor en hacerlo delante de Paul y así de paso llamar su atención. Paul como era de esperar, no le importa lo mas mínimo, porque sabe que ella siempre se va a ofrecer para tener sexo aunque realmente no tenga ganas. 

En resumen, lo de siempre. 

• Like 1