Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Maintenance is done. If one would go to cam 2, Leora is accommodating us the viewers. Her pose is subject to change without notice of course.

Or, if one prefers, then go to cam 9, and take your chances of the view there.   ::)

In the video thread for Premium Members (=attachment center) Rod001 has again reposted an old video of Leora. I would appreciate if you could show the dates of when such videos have been taken, so that we would not need to download again a video that we have already seen/saved.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

What? You haven't heard of me?

AKA  as _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _                                                                                                                               s

• Upvote 1

Absolutely amazing what a wonderful energy you have Leora. You've really done it both nicely and cleanly at home, even if it's late at night and you're breathing out at a pile of books next to your ever-beautiful body. I like your cleaning robe, with the nicely fitting shorts. So do not run out of your mind, but there's one day tomorrow to keep the rest of your house clean. Take now and just enjoy and have a good time. ✨???

• Upvote 1