Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I´m sure there will be a video, as she was again in the free area. Yesterday she was so aroused that I was sure she will bate today. Now she had a two-and-a-half-hour foreplay, teasing us and herself. After the first hour, she got a bit aroused of the social media she had on her screen - I wonder what kind of social media that is, when it so often tempts her to masturbate. Her fingers went closer and closer to her pussy (she had underpants on) and she rubbed it for 15 seconds, but then stopped and put a T-shirt on, first a small one, later when she started collecting her gym clothes and shoes and put a bigger T-.shirt on, I thought she will soon go away. She watched her clock and I though she had stress for getting to the gym, and I almost gave up. But then she went back to her computer, and could not get away from that website, and when her fingers started touching her pussy over the pants very firmly, I was sure she will not quit now, and she didn´t.

I like to watch the foreplay - what it takes to get Leora into bating - that is very different from the other RLC girls, a very slow but exciting progress, a total experience for Leora. Her bating is not that special, what interests me there is how she slowly becomes more aroused and moves towards her orgasm, which is nowadays very strong. That is again totally different from the other "two-minutes-stroking" RLC girls. Some of you may remember her first time, when she was lying on the sofa in their old apartment in black underwear and very lightly and shyly started touching her pussy but did not put her fingers inside the pants. What a change! Today she is a wonderful grown-up but still a young and fresh woman, enjoying her body very much..

She has found an efficient position, her computer on the sofa and her in front of it on her knees. When she is wriggling and shaking her bottom, she is at the same time teasing us and exercising her love muscles (though she has not much use of them with Paul).

She hasn't showered or even washed her pussy yet. I love the way she now wipes herself with her panties - SOOOOO sexy.

Great location and time for the bate but of course I wish she changed poistion. I remember the days when she used to get a pillow underneath on the floor and point her arse and bate fro behind ... it never seemed to be in perfect light but I still hope.

Well, my network is doing a little maintenance, so now I have certainly missed much good as she is the best of them all has been done in the meantime. But there will be other days when she is as relaxed and as always offers some nice scenic surprises. Therefore, she is the Queen, she will always be. enjoy the day Leora. ✨????

One place I wish she would bate although I am not sure how good the Cam 1 views would be (although the paid for Cam 2 which sadly I can't see would give an awesome view) is lying on the balcony end of the sofa where she gave Paul a BJ the other day and fucked during the summer. I think it would be amazing.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

One place I wish she would bate although I am not sure how good the Cam 1 views would be (although the paid for Cam 2 which sadly I can't see would give an awesome view) is lying on the balcony end of the sofa where she gave Paul a BJ the other day and fucked during the summer. I think it would be amazing.

Yes, she should try that, but of course facing us voyeurs - well, she has always made sure that we see.