Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Here come home late and starts on the screen. switches into LEORA apartment and get to see the loveliest Queen kneel in such a comfortable position with the wiggling her nice butt. One can never get enough to see this wonderful creation. Love it. ????

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, mistertee said:

she is one big tease!

Absolutely no one will deny that. But, without her beautiful personality, or her attitude, not to mention her favorite portion of her perfect body which she uses to the utmost, would the tease keep her at the Goddess status. And all of us infatuated.::)

Well that was disrespectful Paul and Leora was right to smack you ... I don't even want to talk about it. They laughed so don't worry.

At least The Goddess was still wiggling away for the viewers while she spoke to Paul.

Hehe. Yes stood beautiful Leora and dance sensually sexy in front of Paul, but he chooses to look down at the dog instead. Paul !! sharpening, you have one of the most beautiful that many just would like to fight a battle in an old Gladiator spirit to win this queen to have her in their vicinity. hehe ... Yes, you are all a bit special Paul, when it comes to capturing and give her the trained eyes that she knows what she means to you. ✨???????

I am a grown-up man and I think I have seen "everything", but I have to confess that I have watched Leora all evening beside my other fussing. She really teased me (and all of you who watched) for hours and hours on the GF sofa. She had looked very horny all the time before Paul came, then she kissed and hugged him very intensely and seemed very willing, but Paul went to sleep on the LR sofa. She went back to her computer and started wriggling, singing, licking her fingers and so on. Again she looked very horny all the time and I thought she would start bating, I hoped her desire would be stronger than Paul´s presence in the LR. Her fingers went very very close to her pussy a few times, but she never started bating, though, a shame! And when Paul woke up, she still looked very horny and willing, but Paul did not get the idea. End of today´s excitement, at least to me.

30 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I am a grown-up man and I think I have seen "everything", but I have to confess that I have watched Leora all evening beside my other fussing. She really teased me (and all of you who watched) for hours and hours on the GF sofa. She had looked very horny all the time before Paul came, then she kissed and hugged him very intensely and seemed very willing, but Paul went to sleep on the LR sofa. She went back to her computer and started wriggling, singing, licking her fingers and so on. Again she looked very horny all the time and I thought she would start bating, I hoped her desire would be stronger than Paul´s presence in the LR. Her fingers went very very close to her pussy a few times, but she never started bating, though, a shame! And when Paul woke up, she still looked very horny and willing, but Paul did not get the idea. End of today´s excitement, at least to me.

Late evening their time, I can not recall Leora ever bating while Paul is in the LR. Once in a blue moon they will have sex.  But her "go time" is usually between 11AM - 1PM (local time). She'll wake up, have her tea/coffee in the LR, chill for a bit and either bate than shower or shower than bate. At least that's for round #1.

41 minutes ago, Howard said:

Late evening their time, I can not recall Leora ever bating while Paul is in the LR. Once in a blue moon they will have sex.  But her "go time" is usually between 11AM - 1PM (local time). She'll wake up, have her tea/coffee in the LR, chill for a bit and either bate than shower or shower than bate. At least that's for round #1.

Paul sleeps on the sofa for many hours in the evenings - that is one reason why he goes to ordinary sleep so late. I wish Leora would once use that opportunity for bating - it is a shame that Paul sleeps during the best evening hours. Paul could even wake up during her bating, and she could say "see what happens when you do not care about my needs". But I guess she won´t do that.