Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

22 minutes ago, cave_fuck said:

Damnit... I have been saying for a long time she needs a toy... I was really hoping she went and got one...

She has a couple of toys to satisfy herself with but she rarely uses them.  She's all Finger work most of the time.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Pepe is excited today is cleaning day. Pepe loves to watch the Goddess clean her den. 

Maybe not :(

I think she has too much " life " in her today, she can relax and enjoy her day, f- ck the housework, do that when Pauls home, 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

pls leora..

all naked with high heels and use dildo x us

In all fairness and with the greatest of respect, I really do admire your tenacity and persistence in trying to convince "The Little One " to put on a pair of high heels, although most guys would like to see it, the thought of parading round with them on would make her cringe....Lol....You have more chance of becoming the next Pope.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness and with the greatest of respect, I really do admire your tenacity and persistence in trying to convince "The Little One " to put on a pair of high heels, although most guys would like to see it, the thought of parading round with them on would make her cringe....Lol....You have more chance of becoming the next Pope.

Besides she's not a whore to do as you command. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Please go away stop with the stupid comments 

You have probably noticed smelly, that since my reinstatement I have learned the art of diplomacy when addressing other persons, one must learn to be calm and use the art of gentle persuasion when admonishing these folk. And when all other avenues of persuation are exhausted you can then tell them to fuck off.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You have probably noticed smelly, that since my reinstatement I have leaned the art of diplomacy when addressing other persons, one must learn to be calm and use the art of gentle persuasion when admonishing these folk. And when all other avenues of persuation are exhausted you can then tell them to fuck off.

Diplomacy works with politicians, it also includes tact and patience. The Irish in me tends to make me to go for the jugular. Then if that fails, try diplomacy.  Yes, it gets me into trouble at times. Hard to break old habits.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Diplomacy works with politicians, it also includes tact and patience. The Irish in me tends to make me to go for the jugular. Then if that fails, try diplomacy.  Yes, it gets me into trouble at times. Hard to break old habits.

I totally agree with you on this, and am finding it difficult to be otherwise, so I will probably suffer it a little longer then I will ask him to fuck off also......no one can say I didn't try. lol ::) Happy Paddy's day by the way to yourself and any others sober enough to read this this morning.

• Upvote 1