Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Now I just got home from work, and exchanged into LEORA apartment in time to see a bit of the goddess before she then falls asleep on the couch. and I caught a glimpse of her lie in a perfect position in bed, where her incredibly sweet butt facing the top sharp camera. Yes you can never get tired of seeing this lovely goddess. ✨?????

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Wizard said:

Last time?

Wizard, that quote was in reference to Leora and Emi's get together last Oct. When they spent the biggest part of the night dancing, and yes alcohol  was involved that night. It does not apply to any time Leora has bated.

Please go back and read the posts preceding your quote. You will understand.  ::)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Now I just got home from work, and exchanged into LEORA apartment in time to see a bit of the goddess before she then falls asleep on the couch. and I caught a glimpse of her lie in a perfect position in bed, where her incredibly sweet butt facing the top sharp camera. Yes you can never get tired of seeing this lovely goddess. ✨?????

I, have come to the conclusion that in the years that Leora and Paul have let us into their life. That "her incredibly sweet butt", has gone from slightly contagious to 100% addictive. Leora is like a fine wine. She only gets better as she ages.   :blush:

• Upvote 2