Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, concour10 said:

I see that Leora is not in the apartment tonight.  Maybe a sleep over at a friends?

My guess is that you are correct. She was openly talking to a woman on the phone while she was getting dressed earlier today. Possibly at Emi's. But, knowing this forum, this would be a golden opportunity for theories to run rampant.

• Upvote 1

On 23/03/2017 at 10:32 PM, scutus said:

Newark52, that can be time well spent. The trick of doing that is picking the right couple of days. As we all know Leora is not the most predictable lady to try to follow. Good luck!!

scutus, It will require a lot of luck to catch Leora on my part, because I'm not going to be at home I will be cruising the canal's of England on my Narrow Boat

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

scutus, It will require a lot of luck to catch Leora on my part, because I'm not going to be at home I will be cruising the canal's of England on my Narrow Boat

That sounds like it could lead to a lot of Peace, Quiet, and Tranquility. Enjoy.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

pepe, don't you start as well all I need is jimbo to join in and I've got a win double 

Funny you should say that mate......But Hey!! I'm on your side..remember?One day, perhaps in the distant future we might just re-educate them in the finer things in life, wont be easy, but we mustn't give up on them.....start gently by teaching them first how to hold a knife and fork properly, then after that move on to perfecting the " English " Language. Apart from little things like that, and of course driving on the wrong side of the road, they are quite nice and agreeable chaps. Toodles for now.

• Upvote 2

Hi everybody, 

i never come right here, because i don't like talking like a stupid idiots, if i come it's for talking about the subject and not for offense any people, i'm here on CC since beginning of September 2016, and "I'm not a Premium member here on CC, not because i don't want, just because i don't have the credit cards used in Store and @admin  have no solution at this day".

That it's just for you understand why i 'm not Premium, so don't comment this post it's just an explanation and this is close.

But right now what's the subject.... Leora of course, i have posted a video yesterday from the last month when Leora finger is beautiful little asshole for the first time on cam, the  first step before using the dildo three days ago in the bathroom.