Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

20 minutes ago, scutus said:

Because, first all Pepe has done is posted his disfavor of the person Leora has become in his own opinion. I, respect that opinion, although it is not the same as mine. I, also know Pepe had to do a lot of soul searching before he would have made that post. Especially since in doing so, he has abandoned his tenancy in "Leora's panty drawer". IMHO

And that is exactly what I have done, posted my disfavour of the person Leora has become........And the difference between mine and Pepe's is ?

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

A: Leora has come and gone from this site many times, and has left for a variety of reasons. And so have various imposters who have pretended to be her.

B: This last event was based on incomprehensible chaotic misunderstandings, of which even I cannot be sure about. It's all water under the bridge.

C: Some of us, including myself, can get frustrated with Leora at times. She does dogs, mountains, bunny rabbits, owls, but so far she has not done one portrait, figurine or doll of a squirrel or skunk or Siberian hamster. :sad:  :biggrin:!

The voice of reason prevails, not tarnished with wild speculation and childish innuendo.What a beautiful morning.

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And that is exactly what I have done, posted my disfavour of the person Leora has become........And the difference between mine and Pepe's is ?

" Credibility"                Because, I am, and I am sure that many of Leora's loyal fans are also, tired of what this thread of CC has become since the second week in March. Yes, I admit, that I am as guilty any in keeping this adverse discussion going. I quote you,  " MATTER CLOSED".

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sorry, Jimbo, if she's done a cat, I haven't seen it. So join the club.

Foamy, if it is a cat, nor by my observation is it a squirrel, unless either has two long legs, and wears a skirt.  ::)

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

" Credibility"                Because, I am, and I am sure that many of Leora's loyal fans are also, tired of what this thread of CC has become since the second week in March. Yes, I admit, that I am as guilty any in keeping this adverse discussion going. I quote you,  " MATTER CLOSED".

At last we might just agree on something....although you do recognise  " Credibility ", even though you have none yourself, " NOW THE MATTERS CLOSED "

Just now, scutus said:

Foamy, if it is a cat, nor by my observation is it a squirrel, unless either has two long legs, and wears a skirt.  ::)

You're just full of yourself because she's a dog lover and she's done portraits and figurines of doggies. Her favoritism for canines unfortunately can lead to jealousy and divisiveness among us admirers of the Goddess. But we must stay united in our loyalty to her and this thread.

• Upvote 3

First of all, I have absolutely no problem, however overzealous at times, in staying loyal to her, and yes this is Leora's thread. Not debate one-o- one.

But, I also had to respond, if for no other reason than ........yep there's my avatar.     :biggrin: