Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am of the honest opinion that she is craving  a good fucking, but sadly at the moment Mister Romance is not getting the message, she must be bursting for some sexual release.....perhaps he might wake up to her needs soon. ♋️ ?

Doubt it 

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Doubt it 

Don't give up completely on him my friend, She is far from being a stupid girl, and she normally gets what she wants if she pulls the right strings...a little effort from her might just convince him to figure out what his cock was given to him for , 

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't give up completely on him my friend, She is far from being a stupid girl, and she normally gets what she wants if she pulls the right strings...a little effort from her might just convince him to figure out what his cock was given to him for , 

Yawn :O 

Just now, jimbo4 said:

He now also has the choice of three orifices to choose from, why not try them all ?? ?

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Yawn :O 

She has the ability to change her mind quickly, and she also attempts  most things at least once.....perhaps she is rehearsing to become a nun. Oh!! Could you imagine that.☦ ?

53 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Imho this apartment as a couple on a scale of 1 to 10 is a 2 at best. 

Her by herself a 5. 

I would be slightly more generous, The apartment with them both at home---- 4 :

Potential----8

Her by herself ----- 6-10: Dependent on her mood.

Potential.........10 +++++ No Limit. ??????????     

:huh:

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She has the ability to change her mind quickly, and she also attempts  most things at least once.....perhaps she is rehearsing to become a nun. Oh!! Could you imagine that.☦ ?

Leora as a nun, now that would certainly liven this thread up a bit.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Leora as a nun, now that would certainly liven this thread up a bit.

There would be a lot more guys taking up religion that's for sure.:angel:

• Upvote 1