Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, RobertParker_88 said:

Wonder why Leora and Paul aren't sleeping together?

They rarely do complete a night together, she has a fear of the dark, so likes to sleep with the light and generally the TV on.

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

They rarely do complete a night together, she has a fear of the dark, so likes to sleep with the light and generally the TV on.

IMHO: I think they get paid extra based on how much time they appear on the free cameras.  Sleeping in front of them is an easy way to accumulate time towards their bonus pay. It also is a way to attract more customers when people hit on their website as the viewer may actually see someone instead of there being an empty room.  

14 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

IMHO: I think they get paid extra based on how much time they appear on the free cameras.  Sleeping in front of them is an easy way to accumulate time towards their bonus pay. It also is a way to attract more customers when people hit on their website as the viewer may actually see someone instead of there being an empty room.  

Only an opinion, I do not think they get paid bonuses Mr. Chicago, if they did, she would be raking in cash, and it would be noticeable to most of us. Don't you think? :shy:

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

This topic has been discussed several times in the past. It is almost definite that the couples do not get paid bonuses. They are likely compensated in a negotiated amount over and above the apartment, and its related expenses.

In my opinion, it would be counter productive for RLC to reward tenants to spend time in the free areas. There would be no incentive for the viewers to purchase the Standard, and Premium memberships if tenants were rewarded to do the enticing activities in the free areas on a regular basis.

Leora rewards the viewers in the free areas more than any of the premium tenants do on a regular basis. But, even she will on occasion start an activity in a free area, then move to a room where a membership is required to see the completion of her activity.

There are several of the couples where one or both have jobs, or have a business ran from the apartment as in Maya and Stepan's case. It has also been stated, the Girls on Vacation apartments tenants do receive bonuses.

I, have also observed in this apartment, even though Paul works. Leora controls the money.

This is my opinion. I, have at no time conversed with any of the tenants, nor have I seen any of the RLC contracts.

I, will admit, I will never be the one to complain about not having to pay to see Leora's presentation to us in the free rooms. As shown to us in the picture section. What a beautiful view.

Thank you Hiddenwood for a perfect example why Leora has loyal fans.  :shy:

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Only an opinion, I do not think they get paid bonuses Mr. Chicago, if they did, she would be raking in cash, and it would be noticeable to most of us. Don't you think? :shy:

Good point.  Maybe they don't get paid bonuses but instead have minimum time requirements to be on the free cameras.  I just find it odd that many of the couples prefer to sleep in front of the free cameras instead of their bedrooms.  There has to be a reason for this.  I am happy that Leora does.  Her ass is AMAZING.

• Upvote 3

I, chalk it up to RLC's toleration of her displays in the free rooms, because they simply could not have better advertisement of their project !!

Compensated accordingly. Maybe.

• Upvote 1

Occasionally the combination of "Real Life", warm weather, and being the weekend catches up with not only the tenants, but also the viewers. A quick synopsis of what I know. Paul left the apartment about 9:30 AM to go bike riding. Leora did not get up until about noon. The highlight of the day was when she for a brief time started her slow sensuous rubbing. That lasted about ten minutes, then abandoned.

She left the apartment about 3:30 PM. I, do not know what time Paul got home. But, he was on the phone with Leora at about 7:00 PM.

Thus ends what I witnessed.

• Upvote 1