Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Great dance moves and dancing by the one and only, the amazing Leora ! Been quite a while since she was in a mood for some dancing of which she is really good and talented at. Can there perhaps be even anything else of which she certainly receives enjoyment and satisfaction from that she may be in a mood for ? Only her and perhaps The Shadow may know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The Goddess has to be the biggest tease on RLC. Always a nice slow build up never rushing into it like the others. 

I remember when I first joined and as well as teasing us she used to tease/provoke Paul which she has at least stopped doing. I remember she could make those teases last many hours - once she teased from about 4 in the afternoon to 4 in the morning when Paul wasn't there - the little minx :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I remember when I first joined and as well as teasing us she used to tease/provoke Paul which she has at least stopped doing. I remember she could make those teases last many hours - once she teased from about 4 in the afternoon to 4 in the morning when Paul wasn't there - the little minx :biggrin:

She's definitely left a few with blue balls before. 

• Like 1