Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

For the first time since I started watching today. Cam 9 has run a full minute without stopping, and is on time with the rest of the world. Just maybe RLC found and eliminated the hacker.

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Foamy maybe there's isn't a transmission problem, Paul had Leora cloned or Leora has a twin sister:biggrin:

Paul has a twin brother, too. I saw him several years ago at the old apartment.

If I were RLC, or merely a tenant, I'd be fervently dedicated to fucking with the audiences' heads. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Paul has a twin brother, too. I saw him several years ago at the old apartment.

If I were RLC, or merely a tenant, I'd be fervently dedicated to fucking with the audiences' heads. :biggrin:

I was under the impression that Paul had been doing that for years!

• Upvote 1

BBsq69, It was no accident as to why she selected the striped panties. She knew what effect they  would give when included in her gyrations.  Although in my opinion, she does not need anything to make her lovely derriere more hypnotic.   :blush:

• Upvote 1

I just replied to RLC, their wanting to know if the issue of the cam locking still existed. Letting them know it is back to the same condition as it was when I first reported it.

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

I just replied to RLC, their wanting to know if the issue of the cam locking still existed. Letting them know it is back to the same condition as it was when I first reported it.

Cam 9 is now 10 minutes behind real time, and losing more rapidly.

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Cam 9 is now 10 minutes behind real time, and losing.

Well it's bang on here. I was going to say you could try a VPN from another country but RLC spot VPNs although I am not sure why that's an issue.

Here is where it is in the middle of the USA. Leora and Paul, Maya and Stepan, Eva and Sam, plus about half of the rest, are now up to 25 minutes behind real time. All are doing the herky jerky stop and go.   :huh: