Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Its to take her  out in the cold weather, you would not see these waistcoats for dogs in Australia. :cool:

Well done Little One, its good for you to take Eva out, good for her and good for you, good exercise for both of you......will keep that magnificent arse of yours in trim. lol :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Well done Little One, its good for you to take Eva out, good for her and good for you, good exercise for both of you......will keep that magnificent arse of yours in trim. lol :biggrin:

And as a fully qualified " Leora "  figure inspector  I would recommend you carry out more floor exercises and also finger dexterity exercises to prevent you getting rheumatism when you get older........😂

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And as a fully qualified " Leora "  figure inspector  I would recommend you carry out more floor exercises and also finger dexterity exercises to prevent you getting rheumatism when you get older........😂

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

23 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Really always wanted a winter snow at xmas instead of 40 cel weather

Not sure you chose the right place of live for that. Every 5-10 years we get for more than a week but often it sticks on the ground for only 2 or 3 days a year.

Sadly i wasn't too well last night and I have only just woken up, so I missed the earlier fun. Oh well.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Not sure you chose the right place of live for that. Every 5-10 years we get for more than a week but often it sticks on the ground for only 2 or 3 days a year.

Sadly i wasn't too well last night and I have only just woken up, so I missed the earlier fun. Oh well.

Wow would love to see that you get sick of blue sky and bloody sunny hot weather

57 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Wow would love to see that you get sick of blue sky and bloody sunny hot weather

What's that? LOL

With our recent storms I need to cut part of my big tree down before it falls down and have a leaking roof right next to my chair in the lounge.