Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I hope she remembers how sick she was last Halloween's party night, she said never again. ::) 

To a certain extent she was under a lot of pressure this time last year, she was being relentlessly trolled by a couple of cranks, so in all fairness she had good reason, the other good reason was she was enjoying herself with her best friend. :blush:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

To a certain respect she was under a lot of pressure this time last year, she was being relentlessly trolled by a couple of cranks, so in all fairness she had good reason, the other good reason was she was enjoying herself with her best friend. :blush:

There is never a good reason to indulge in alcohol. Changes one's personality and demeanor. I thought someone here made it clear she hates liquor. But once in awhile, we all need to escape and release our tensions into the world of having fun. Enjoy the weekend and have as much fun as your Ass desires. With you, I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things, because you're beautiful and nothing about you, my dear, has ever been lost on me.. Good day.....:smile:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Leora has a friend with her, wonder if Paul thinking about banging her

Paul rarely thinks about banging Leora. What would make you think the thought of banging her friend is a possibility?!

• Like 2