Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Whilst I agree with your sentiments regarding her exercises, ( I have offered to be her personal trainer several times ) I think she just gets bored with routine. The extra weight she has put on in my opinion suits her and has enhanced her beautiful body.....If you look back 2-3 years at her, she did I think look too skinny, beautiful just the same but with the body of what she was...a young girl, now she has blossomed into a magnificent woman, and at the same time she has developed her sexual skills to an amazing level. It make me curious to see what she is going to be like in another 2-3 years, if the development continues we will all be walking around with permanent erections....most of us do now I think.::):biggrin:

I agree she does look better for the extra meat on her bones, and it just happens to be in all the right places.

• Like 1

She has just finished a dutiful shag in the bedroom, I couldn't be bothered to watch it, apart from the fact that Paul is so predictable ( being factual not spiteful ) the main reason is the pathetic lighting ,  there is no joy in watching figures that resemble old black and white photo negatives attempting to get it on. So I watched my football team get embarrassingly beaten at Huddersfield on a video stream that kept freezing......things can only get better. lol :sad: 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has just finished a dutiful shag in the bedroom, I couldn't be bothered to watch it, apart from the fact that Paul is so predictable ( being factual not spiteful ) the main reason is the pathetic lighting ,  there is no joy in watching figures that resemble old black and white photo negatives attempting to get it on. So I watched my football team get embarrassingly beaten at Huddersfield on a video stream that kept freezing......things can only get better. lol :sad: 

NOT A WORD BB.......LOL :cry:

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

NOT A WORD BB.......LOL :cry:

Regarding L&P no as I have expected it since they came in.

And regarding anything else, how can I comment on any football at the moment as no team is as embarrassing as we are.:cry:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Regarding L&P no as I have expected it since they came in.

And regarding anything else, how can I comment on any football at the moment as no team is as embarrassing as we are.:cry:

When you state " as embarrassing as we are " I assume you are referring to your football team BB,  or does that include us ? :biggrin:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, aussiegary1965 said:

sorry everyone but i have to ask why is the rug in lounge room rolled up for nearly week

tried to ignore it but curiousity is killing me now:confused::confused::huh::huh::exclamation::exclamation::dodgy::biggrin:

It is rolled up in an attempt to keep their dog from peeing on it. Leora has sprayed the carpet with a deterrent, but rolling it up in her mind, adds additional protection. For one, I hope she is correct. She loves the dog, but it would upset her for it to be peed on.

Leora rolls the carpet up when she and Paul leave the apartment. It most likely will be rolled back out before the day is over.   :shy:

• Like 2